Completely New

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Lakplayer601, Jan 30, 2013.

1. Hello everyone I am looking to grow some cannabis and I am a COMPLETE beginner and have no clue what to do. This is what I would like to do

I want to grow ONE SMALL PLANT in a standard pot in my room I am living alone for the next 3 1/2 months so it is the perfect opportunity. I have looked online and it just confused me even more so if anyone can help me here are my questions

Can I grow one seed in a pot with miracle grow ?
    What kind and how many lights do I need?
    What light cycle should I use?
    Do I need to germinate my seeds?
    How much will my electric bill go up (just need a roundabout estimate)
    What kind of strain grows relatively short and quick since I have 3 1/2 months?
    And finally how do I do it step by step?

I am sorry for all the questions like I said I tried to look online and it only confused me more so please if anyone can help me I will be forever in your debt

Thank you very much
    -Lakplayer601

2. Start by reading the stickies and researching as much as you can, many of your questions will be answered

3. Forgive me but I have and it really confused me

4. can anyone help?

5. Buy a marijuana grow bible... use YouTube a lot of people with a lot of information. I wouldn't start in miracle grow

6. Why not miracle grow? I thought it was the best soil

7. Miracle grow has time released nutes buddy witch equal all bad

TiG

8. OK thanks!! What kind of soil should I use

9. What about reading the stickies confused you? You had to have learned something.

The idea of pointing people to the stickies is that the same basic questions are asked over and over again, so rather than clog up the forum with the same answers all the time (and driving everyone crazy providing the same answers all the time) the stickies anticipate those questions and answer them for you already. If you read the stickies and are still confused then you should have specific questions ("I read I'm supposed to ____ but I don't understand how to ____"). If you read the stickies and still have only vague, general questions about the basics then you didn't read the stickies.