Completely new to growing

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by kjd8714, Apr 24, 2012.

1. Hey everyone. Thinking of growing my own garden. What all should I get for a basic outdoor grow

2. Good genetics, good soil and good fertiliser and make sure they get plenty of sun

3. Sun dirt water.

4. [quote name='"Climbstoned"']Sun dirt water.[/quote]

Yep it's that easy

5. I wouldn't go that far.

6. [quote name='"norcal54"']

I wouldn't go that far.[/quote]

He ask for basic so I think that is a out a basic as it gets. No shit there is alot more to it

7. Are you going to use containers or grow in the ground? Will it be at home or gorilla style. Do you have seeds or clones. Tell us what you have planned so far.

8. I think op wants us to break down how to set it up and walk him step by step weeky maintenance.

9. Any suggestions would be great. U have all bee. Wonderful. One thing though I have a vagina :p totally female. I am going to post a grow journal as soon as I get my shit together

10. [quote name='"mjmama25"']Are you going to use containers or grow in the ground? Will it be at home or gorilla style. Do you have seeds or clones. Tell us what you have planned so far.[/quote]

It will be in my backyard I am going to start off with 2 plants. I am going to get some seeds from the dispensary. I have had successful germination attempts and sprouts only to have to move a couple weeks later unexpectedly

11. Get your cursor onto the "Outdoor" section and click there, then read the stickies.

12. [quote name='"toastybiz"']Get your cursor onto the "Outdoor" section and click there, then read the stickies.[/quote]

Lol already have done that still need more Info otherwise I wouldn't have asked lol

13. The reason I was asking is because I obviously don't understand it. I have a learning disability on top of some neurological issues. So hence why I am asking I don't need people to make me feel even worse about not being able to understand.

14. not trying to make you feel bad ..honest.

just trying some tuff love.

where are you confused the most ..lets just start there then.

Wharf

PS some of the best growers I know have vaginas, so I doubt it will be an issue( least growing wise, I make no pretense about dealing with male growers ...dogs we are. all of us, and proud of it ;) ).

15. [quote name='"kjd8714"']The reason I was asking is because I obviously don't understand it. I have a learning disability on top of some neurological issues. So hence why I am asking I don't need people to make me feel even worse about not being able to understand.[/quote]

Some people are just rude!!

16. no, some of just get tired of seeing the same questions get asked every day. sometimes even have multiple threads right ton top of one another asking the same "how do I grow" questions that are PLAINLY covered in the stickies. the OP didn't tel us she had read em and needed some guidance ..just a "teach me how to grow " post ( a mistake that has been remedied now, I might add)

now about let's talk about how rude it is to only post about "how rude folks are" .and have no other reason for posting.

so welcome to my ignore list ( how's that for rude ?)

17. [quote name='"Wharfrat74"']no, some of just get tired of seeing the same questions get asked every day. sometimes even have multiple threads right ton top of one another asking the same "how do I grow" questions that are PLAINLY covered in the stickies. the OP didn't tel us she had read em and needed some guidance ..just a "teach me how to grow " post ( a mistake that has been remedied now, I might add)

now about let's talk about how rude it is to only post about "how rude folks are" .and have no other reason for posting.

so welcome to my ignore list ( how's that for rude ?)[/quote]

Well I mean I thought it was kinda common sense to read the stickies in a forum. I am sorry i should have made it more clear that I had read the sticky about growing

18. [quote name='"Wharfrat74"']not trying to make you feel bad ..honest.

just trying some tuff love.

where are you confused the most ..lets just start there then.

Wharf

PS some of the best growers I know have vaginas, so I doubt it will be an issue( least growing wise, I make no pretense about dealing with male growers ...dogs we are. all of us, and proud of it ;) ).[/quote]lol I have an problem understand nutes and when I should be using the and what kind. I am going to get something simple to start with such as northern lights. But I was just thinking would it be easier to start off with a clone?

19. [quote name='"Wharfrat74"']no, some of just get tired of seeing the same questions get asked every day. sometimes even have multiple threads right ton top of one another asking the same "how do I grow" questions that are PLAINLY covered in the stickies. the OP didn't tel us she had read em and needed some guidance ..just a "teach me how to grow " post

so welcome to my ignore list ( how's that for rude ?)[/quote]

I had no other reason for posting! Was just stating a fact. If ur so tired of seeing the same post don't read it and move on to the next one.