Completely fucked

Discussion in 'General' started by rpmuser123, Nov 28, 2009.

1. I know that in the whole scheme of things, all of life is a risk. Its just my opinion that one should minimize that risk where they can. Yeah, you're most likely not going to kill anyone the next time you're drinking a few beers, but its happened thousands of times before and it'll happen countless times in the future. Putting yourself at risk is stupid, putting others at risk is criminal. You can never be objective about yourself, doubly so intoxicated.

You won't change your behavior because of an anonymous person on the net, I can only hope that your current trend staying alive as well as not murdering anyone continues.

But I will say that there is little alternative to driving drunk in this country. Local government has failed on this issue. The public transportation in the country sucks. Theres little way to get home in suburban and rural areas without driving but if people had the opportunity to ride a cheap bus or rail system, deaths by alcohol would be greatly reduced.

Thanks I made it myself :)

2. Depends. In California a first offense DUI comes with a 10,000 fine. PA got some pretty lenient DUI laws.

3. I just noticed this guy said "My first DUI"

Sir, judging by your poor judgment and attitude, I think you are right...this will likely be the first of many to come.

4. Driving drunk with rum open, nugs, bowls, and a rifle? Good thinkin

5. Everyone thinks they are ok to drive when they get behind the wheel. Just because you feel like you can "straighten out" your vision, doesn't make you any more capable of driving. And you have no right to put other people in danger.

It's because of people like YOU, who refuse to be responsible for their actions, that our government has to baby us in the first place. :mad:

6. The same problem forces the elderly to drive far past the time they are too impaired to be on the road, as well. :( Back in my Grandmother's day there were electric trollys...then Henry Ford...but you know all that already I'm sure...

7. man that sucks.
    but you did bring it upon yourself.

i would do all the time, and pay all the fines. then once you got all that done. then talk with your dad
    if you happen to have a drinking problem. tell him that youll check yourself into rehab.
    thats what i would do.

8. indeed my late compatriot Mr Ford (as well as other automotive companies), did much to harm public infrastructure. Its a shame he wasn't interested in electric mass transit. I think he would have become just as wealthy had he sold units to the government and got a percentage of the ride fare.

9. Idk, I personally like the idea of owning a car better haha. Some sort of mass transit would be great for the elderly/disabled/drunk (besides buses lol).

10. Dude, sorry to hear that. Hope it all works out for you. That guy above who said to talk to your dad had the right idea, I would hate to be kicked out while dealing with court issues and whatnot. Best of luck mate.

11. I do miss owning a car, getting groceries is harder (I use my bike with saddlebags actually. We have a lot of bike paths here too) and bringing home something large like a new couch is impossible. Thats where friends come in handy. Otherwise, one can order just about anything online and get it delivered.

having grown up in near Detroit, I bought a car at 14 and had been driving for eight years before moving to an area with a great mass trans system. (actually the OP should know this...best in the country) I've been using it with no problem for three years. It doesn't hurt that being a student means I can ride for free. People often get too attached to things and become blind to other methods that work just as well.

But thats getting off the subject on hand.

12. Dont be an idiot and drink and drive.

13. Number 3 is really good advice.. I took it to another level and went to rehab, although I had a different charge..
    This got my charge dropped from a state jail felony to a class b misdemeanor :hello:

14. police found four pipes=probation with drug tests... i think the average fines for dui is around ten grand with court fines ba/ua fees idk what my friend told me i'm sorry man you wont be smokin for awhile

15. now thats just not true, everything is wrong with driving drunk, if ur over the limit ur over the limit nuff said, dont do it

16. I know the feeling. I got a DUID for having a weed metabolites in my system. I hadn't smoked all day and I wasn't intoxicated in any way. I could have stopped smoking two weeks before and still dropped dirty and gotten the DUID. Long story short, I got pulled over for speeding, pig said he could "smell something", searched my car and found my weed in my bag with some pipes and stuff. Arrested me and made me drop. Now me = fucked. Now I'm gonna have about $2,000 in fines, a day in jail minimum, licence suspended for a year, and a few others and this is my first time even being arrested! No idea how I'm gonna pay the fines as I don't have a job and I'm gonna have to drop out of collage for a year with no license. Shits fucked.

17. #37 yawbus, Nov 29, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2009
    I agree. There is a difference between 6 beers and 18 beers.

.13 is not drunk at all. I wouldn't call it sober but not drunk.

18. #38 H2O420, Nov 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2009
    Lmao. Because people drive drunk there's a law against driving drunk. Very insightful. :rolleyes:

"Over the limit". Bullshit. Just because I blow into a device that puts up a number that exceeds some other number somebody made up doesn't mean a god damn thing. If you're too drunk you can't drive, simple as that. Doesn't mean you can't drive after 6 or 7 beers. But of course that number depends on you.

Keep the neg rep comin everybody, I LOVE when people tell me I don't know myself.

19. also people have different tolerances to the same amount of alcohol.

take joe. joe is a everyday drinker. he drinks a 6 pack at night everday and has for the last 5 years. he gets pulled over after having he 6 beers in a 4 hr time frame. he gets pulled over and blows a .16 which is twice the legal limit in most states.

take adam. adam is a 18 year old that just got to college and does not drink very often. he has been drunk 5 times in his life. he goes to a party and drinks 6 beers in a 4 hr time frame. he gets pulled over and blows a .16.

see joe is "ok" to drive because his tolerance has been built up and his judgement is not impaired where as adam is very intoxicated and can't drive.

Not saying its right or wrong but you get the point.