completely burnt. please help!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by KushnKill, Nov 24, 2007.

1. hey. my plant was in it's 2nd week of vegetation and I transplanted it into a slightly bigger pot than it was in before, but for 2 days straight, for some reason, the lights I had on it fell on the top and sides of the plant and now they're all burned. but didn't fall off. they are burned though, but still in their full pieces.

Is there any way to recover this ASAP?

Please help!

2. No easy way to recover from that. Hopefully your plant is not burned so badly that it is damaged internally. Hopefully these are just surface burns.

If your plant can still stand upright, you may have a chance. Your plant will attempt to repair itself. I would let it go for a few days and see what happens. You can attempt to bandage it if you are truly concerned. Get some plant tape at the box store and try to repair it yourself. I have also had good luck with moist brown paper being a pretty good bandaid.

3. Hey mad4reef.

thanks for the response. they are still able to hold upright. I topped the main uppermost stem and the side burnt stems. I know too much topping isn't good. But I'm planning to get fresh seeds soon anyways. So I'll start another grow if neccessary, although 2 weeks of complete care is now gone. so if this one doesn't grow back, guess I'll grow another =[.

anyone have a fast forward remote? lol

4. This is it before it got burned. 2 weeks in vegetation. (the leaves arent really yellow, thats the way the lighting came out. they were beautifully green)

Attached Files:

• 13nw.jpg
      13nw.jpg
      File size:
      197.3 KB
      Views:
  5. any other responses?

bumppppp.

i just smoked a 90 piece of Bubba Kush. so, please, help a brotha out.

6. No real instant way to recover from that, water it, most of all keep an eye on it. I burnt my plants on my first grow years ago, I just watered them a little more than normal an they recovered within a few days..