Complete noob

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by .GOD., May 30, 2019.

1. hi there, first grow ever and no idea what I’m doing.

I got given some seeds so planted a healthy seedling on a whim in my vege garden about 3 months ago. It’s just gotten cold here in the past 3 weeks so I know my light/temp cycle is completely wack but like I said, complete noob and thought why the heck not.
    There’s resin all over the leaves but doesn’t appear to be buds growing (that I can tell) it’s small, sticky as heck and smells amazing but just wondering what my options are from here? I assume the lowering temp overnight will kill her soon but damn the little sticky leaves look tempting to smoke hahahah anyone who can offer any advice, you’re the real god!
    Sorry for shit photos

Attached Files:

2. U have buds going. So make sure she doesn't get more than 12 hours of light. Put her in complete darkness. So I would trim some of the big leafs off so u the buds can get light! So if u have nutrients just give them bloom stuff with little nitrogen in it! Every other water do that. Put up pics after u trim it up a little. Only take the big old fan leafs that block ur light

Sent from my SM-G935T using Grasscity Forum mobile app