Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Complete Noob - Looking for any good advice

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ashling, Mar 26, 2011.

1. Hi Peeps

I'm a total newbie to weed, I have medical conditions which cause wide spread pain and sleeping issues and the medications just aren't working at the moment. I tried my first proper joint last night and I have found that I slept a little better and the pain is definitely less.

I have just ordered this The Screen Queen Pipe - English - Grasscity.com
    as I found the joint was a little rough, even though I am a smoker, so I thought this might be a better option for me. I have looked at the 'how to' sticky and that was very useful. I'm just wondering if anyone has any other helpful advice or information.

I have a couple of trusted friends that can get weed for me, so that isn't a problem luckily. I can get what I am told is called 'bud' over here, and I plan to get a grinder for it. Is there anything else I need to know, quantities etc. I'm not looking to get totally wasted, just to make the pain go away for a while and get some help with sleeping.

Thank you in advance to anyone that answers :)

2. Hi! I've found this thread to be an essential read, even if only a few pages of it.
    Many great tips can be found there. :)

3. never pay more than $20 a g(dont know what your exchange rate is) and buy a scale to make sure your not getting pinched

4. well you have to buy a gun now of course your a part of the game