Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Complete newbie... Baking help. A few ?'s

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Rosmo, Oct 11, 2010.

1. Ok, I have smoked maybe 10 times in my life before these last 2 weeks when I met this girl. Every time before my friends would buy the weed, load the bowl and whatnot. Now its me doing this with the girl.

For the last two weeks, I have smoked with this girl everyday. We usually buy 1-2 grams a night for $20 a gram. Not the cheapest thing in the world but I guess it is what it is...

Well, we got the idea to make some weed brownies....

I was looking up recipes and they all say to use 1 oz of weed. How many people would get high off this?

Since it is just me and another person, is there a better recipe with less amounts of weed. We still wanna get high as **** but also want to pay rent if you know what I mean.

Any recipes perfect for 2 people?

2. Not really, because you're looking at baking something designed in the initial recipe for 10+ people. 12 brownies arent for 2 people. Try making a small loaf of bread or something, use the recipe they give on cooking.com or whatever and just make the weed butter. That, or make a tincture! You'll get fucked up for a long time by making a vial of that. Good guides all over GC

3. Let's say I have 3-4 grams... Should I make like a small brownie batch?

4. Maybe make firecrackers? They don't taste great like brownies but they're edible and will do the job.