Complete newb Grow

Discussion in 'Security' started by Patricia Clemons, Nov 14, 2018.

1. #1 Patricia Clemons, Nov 14, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2018
    Salutations Community!

After taking quite the interest in mj, I’ve decided I wanted to grow! However I want good results, as I’m eager to put the effort in.

Indoor
    So far i have done hours of reading, mainly finding out temperature/humidity control, lighting is big and PH.

So now I’m stumped on where to begin, i’d like to purchase everything needed, however i have also came across grow tent kits, rather expensive seeming when buying like that.

I’m not sure on which lights, which soils, or fans, maybe chemicals to get. Discretion is not so important as its legal.

I plan on growing 1-4 plants using soil my first time, thinking 3 gallon buckets. Biggest issue will be element control because of the way my house is set up, cold winters and warm summers, weak AC/Heating which is why i looked into grow tents.

Seed type for first timers?

Although lately i like the idea of lining the wall of a room with reflective material, not sure which lights to get. This would be my ideal method, would be concerned about wall mold or plant pests this way.

I’m perserviant and ready to learn! I guess I’m looking for any tips/suggestions for a novice, or even recommendations for a setup.

I could purchase a grow tent. Or my indoor dimensions for 1 room with a window (i’d block it out with reflective walls) 69’’deep 92” wide about 90” tall.

Then i have a closet that is 50” deep, 34” wide, with slanted ceiling that is 72” at the lowest and 85” at the highest.

Thank you for taking the time to read this I look forward to your responses!

It looks like i posted this in wrong section, security, should just be under beginner growers.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Good luck on your grow! I'm pretty new too, so I'm just learning as well. Take your time and do a lot of research and you should be fine! Don't try to rush anything, plants don't grow overnight!

-Cheers!

3. Good luck , new here a interesting in the same thing... One plant maximum for now...

Best Regards,

JayC.