Complete loss of appetite...

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Androgenicx, Jun 12, 2008.

1. this summers been quite intense for me.

Large quantities of cannabis, alcohol, tobacco, caffeine.

It's fucked my appetite completely.

I feel incredibly hungry, but any food (or even a protein shake) I try to consume makes me wanna hurl. I try to eat for 10 minutes, then just smoke another cig to get rid of the black hole like hunger pangs.

Yeah, detoxing and fixing myself up is the ideal thing to do, but thats not happening anytime for the next 6 weeks.

Any suggestions on getting my appetite back apart from cutting back on these drugs?

2. Large quantities of sex. Afterwards, I am always typically hungry.

But I don't eat much either, 6'4 163 pounds.

3. I have had problems with caffeine fucking up my stomach,
    I would get stomach aces and headaches if I didn't have my my fix.
    withdraw of caffeine is gay:(:(
    i learned that at a early age.

4. Same deal...I blame the heat though, I never want to eat when it's 30+ degrees out.

I blaze outside, and then don't want to do much else but bake (literally and figuratively) in the sun.

5. yea, ive gotten pretty addicted to my morning (and now afternoon) coffee. Lately my appetite has been all fucked up, but i never thought it could be the caffeine doing it, guess it might be...

but i also have IBS which im sure has a lot to do with it

6. Think your body being heavily addicted to a few of those drugs could do the trick? I am no doctor nor do I have any medical degree, but...........

7. Man, I wish I had the answer. Food is disgusting to me too. I can't even look at it sometimes without getting queasy. When I get to the point where I'm so hungry that absolutely need something in my stomach, I drink broth or juice or eat some yogurt. Maybe try going on a liquid diet for a while and slowly introduce solid food. Try apple sauce or something maybe? You said even a protein shake makes you feel ill, so, sorry if any of my advice was pointless. But yeah I know how you feel, I'm really struggling with eating as well. :( Good luck. Hope I helped even a little.

8. juice is the shit!

its doesnt taste half bad thrwing it up. haha jk

9. Yeah man, since I quit smoking bud a couple days ago, my appetite is almost non existant.

10. I struggled with an eating disorder for along time, eventually being hospitalized for it. A few months down the road I find myself in the exact same position, it's to hard trying to maintain a weight when I am never hungry. My sleep schedule is so fucked that I never eat meals with my family, and when I'm dry[right now] I have absolutely no appetite. I literally have to force myself to eat a can of soup or spaghetti-o's at night and afterwords I feel ill. I just hope that I don't end up back in the hospital from this shit....I just need some smokeage :(

11. why are you quiting?

12. t-break?

Edit: eyeg0tgr33ns do you play trackmania nations forever?

13. i think he's just out of pot

14. yeah, it just occured to me that i started a tolerance break for a week just about the same time as my appetite died...

today my break ends..;)

15. taking a t break is not quitting its taking a t break lol

16. its probably....definatly not from the weed. your stomachs probably weak from alcohol and caffiene and nicotine probably make you light headed. just try to lay of the alcohol for a few days

17. nah, I just want to be clean for awhile. All I did for the longest time was smoke bud, and I got tired of it. I have a decent job now and I can't risk failing a drug test either. But once fall comes around, I'll be back.