Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Complete List of Cannabis Strains(and a lil more info;)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by weed420, Oct 12, 2006.

1. Dude are you serious? Who the fuck has time to scan the web looking at every dispensary? This is why guides were made in the first place..BTW in the future don't tell people to do dumb shit, just refer them to THIS!.......Overview about all cannabis-strains in the database.

2. Where the fiddlin fuck is purple creeper?!?!? :eek:

And don't you guys try to tell me it ain't real cuz I got some right now.
    It's a hybrid of one of the purps, its mostly indica from what the phenos show but every once and awhile a sativa pheno pops up.

And the smoke...first you think you're high then...........FUCKIN BAM!!!....dead, D E D, dead just like that.. :poke: Idk how but it's almost like Jesus swoops down from above and pisses heaven on ma ladies :p

3. definately need 'headband' under hybrids

4. super lemon haze

5. Jilly bean for hybrid

6. Mudbight (mud bite) delight

7. Didn't read al 30 somin pages

Genetic strains or lab bred hybrids

Ducksfoot
    Dizzy
    Abc

Newest of all is called

HIGHNESS!!!

Bred by Rastas and refined by me!!!!!!!

8. where's mr.niceguy isnt it a hybrid ?

9. Some local club strains I've gotten recently include..

Space Goo (hybrid)
    Hindu Skunk (sativa)
    Blue Dream (sativa)
    Green Crack (sativa)
    Blue Cheese (hybrid)
    Pineapple Cheese (hybrid)
    Ace of Spades (hybrid)
    Blackberry Kush (indica)

10. #552 TheKushLife, Aug 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2012
    [quote name='"RMJL"']

LOL! I'm a chick. :D

...and yes, NO bashing!

:)[/quote]

Hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha made my sesh so much better.

Also awesome thread man, I've never seen such a comprehensive list.

11. Wow... Forget my favorite strains why don't ya XD lol, add OG kush, and Jedi OG, and I'll be happy... XD

12. girl scout cookies under hybrid.......shit is dankkkkk.

13. White widows a hybrid I believe..

14. Alien cheese ball yum yum kush(hybrid) 37% THC, 15% CBN, 11% CDN. Alien cheese x Blue berry yum yum x Big ball kush, 60% Sativa 40% Indica

Attached Files:

15. [quote name='"smoking515"']Alien cheese ball yum yum kush(hybrid) 37% THC, 15% CBN, 11% CDN. Alien cheese x Blue berry yum yum x Big ball kush, 60% Sativa 40% Indica[/quote]

Wtf. That shit looks crazy!

16. What about Orange bud? That's a pretty common strain back here in Amsterdam, don't really know if it belongs under sativa or indica.