Complete LED Setup

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by jrsaw0711, Jul 4, 2013.

1. https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=256170&page=5
    Great hps 1000 vs led comparison

I have experienced this as well. The nodes on my plants are so close together on my Sativa that it is difficult to see where the main stems are. I have to look under the canopy to see the structure of my plant.

Hi Sara,

This is why I love you guys so much. And this is some incredible customer service.

I think today, if a company wants to be number 1, they not only have to have the best product, the best price but they also have to have great customer service.

You have been terrific with me from the beginning, Sara. And I really appreciate you going out of your way to help me. That is incredible customer service. It says a lot.

I really wondered how you would respond. And you very much set my mind at ease.

JR and I had a really nice conversation regarding this. And I think the best solution is for me to keep this light and buy another one as well. There are several additional spaces I can use more lights in. So this makes the most amount of sense.

I will contact you personally when I'm ready to get the next light.

Thanks again – this has been and is a really wonderful experience. You've just put many other companies to shame.

4. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1381189514.229867.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1381189544.379382.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1381189567.896681.jpg

... freshly picked White Widow from DINAFEM. super sticky, mad crystals, and pungent. I grew 10 super small plants, like 10 day vegg, just for a test run. each one is puttin out about 14 grams dry. My friend grows 30 at a time like this and brings in about a pound. I prefer larger plants. It's hard to manage 30 plants under a light. Watering is a bitch. I got a girl I vegg for 10 weeks just into flower. She is big so I'm excited to see her yield. I did one that was topped twice with 19 week vegg and one that wasn't topped with a 6 week vegg, so we'll see :)

5. Hi Sarahu,

I sent an email to you last week and have been waiting for your reply. I will try to send another right now in the hopes of getting a reply. I knew you were on vacation last week but wanted some info before I purchased lights. I will resend right now.

Starving

6. I on the other hand have had a horrible experience with the Lg Ledsolutions company and would never purchase a light from them again and am asking for a full refund. Horrible customer service :confused:

7. Thats too bad man I feel for ya I hate getting boned over.  

8. #548 bma1933, Oct 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2013
    Thats gross I've heard of that before. I dont have a specific recipe I have a local compost company that has a great product so I just use that and I foliar feed with their vermicompost. If your looking for a good mix browse thru here http://forum.grasscity.com/organic-growing/1169188-organics-lounge.html/page-176 theres a tun of really great recipes. I use 7 gal pots.

9. What horrible experience?
    I'm about to finally make a choice on one of their lights.

10. Well don't leave us hanging. What happened?

11. Nothing but props for them from my end. They beat their advertised price, shipped and received from the west coast to the east coast in 5 days. Everything was in order, and the lights appears to be working as advertised.

12. #552 bma1933, Oct 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2013
    If you guys email sara at lgledsoulutions. With their time difference I think they are at work right now she might email you back quit. I dont know what happened to DREW425 but I think he had said that they messed up his order tracking #'s due to wrong address stuff..... When I ordered I talked with Janet she sent an email asking if my address was right from my paypal payment and then after I said yes she sent me a so call it Invoice with all my shipping info and the light I ordered I again confirmed it was correct and my light shipped from China and I got it 5 days later in the west coast. 

Sorry to leave everyone hanging it's just been a horrible week. Got hit hard by rippers so I had to pull everything early on my outdoor. Been practically working around the clock trying to take everything down, trim, and setup my indoor.

To make a long story short I ordered the light Sept 27th. Got a tracking a confirmation for my order, then a tracking number a few days later. I waited and waited, then checked the tracking number and found it was shipped but to the wrong address. So I contacted my sales rep (Alva) and she said she was delayed getting back to me due to vacation, understandable. She said the problem had been taken care of and would send me the correct tracking number, I waited a few more days and when I got the number it was the same, incorrect number. I then contacted her again and she said she would not be able to resolve it until today, so I had to wait several days before they got back from vacation. I was contacted yesterday and she told me she was sorry and the light would be shipped out Monday (today). I contemplated getting the 900 or 1200 since they still hadn't re-shipped it, but decided not to. Then I got an email today saying that I would have to pay an additional $29 for shipping but they would split it with me. I think given this scenerio, anyone would have been really upset. What really made me mad is I contacted Sara and she told me to get ahold of the girl that was helping me since she knew more. So I email Sara and told her everything that was going on and that the light would be shipped out asap no extra charge to me and give me a discount on my next purchase if I decided to order from them again. And thats where im at now. 

14. Hank I'm sorry but I couldn't help but laugh I'm just imagining what your face would have looked like when you read drews post...  :eek: I hope you can come to a conclusion soon. Buying a light just shouldn't be this hard ya know, which one to get. 7 9 or 12... I'd go with the 9 or 12 personally I''ve got the 700 Its good but I want more... hahahha maybe that the problem with buying lights we always want more!! 

15. Hi Starving, I hahev replied to you, please check your inbox, thank u .

16. Dear Drew425, Sorry about our mistake, I have asked our sales where is the problem, and problem has been solved now. please check your email, I have sent two emails to you. thank you .

17. BMA - I'm curious, how big of a flower space do you have? Are you using 7 gallon fabric pots or some other kind?

How many plants do you put in that space? Do you pack them together or how much space do you give between the pots?

18. On the last grow I did I had a 7 and a 5 I needed a taller pot to boost her up to keep the canopy height even. With that said I have a 4x4 tent and I can fit 4 plastic 7 gals in without any issues. I will be using smart pots this time around tho so but I dont think I'll have any issues I'm only going to top once maybe twice depending on size. I have about 4.5 feet of plant growing space give or take. I'm planning on having four sweet bushes but we'll see what they want to do. The description says that they grow sometimes 2/3 their size in flower but that pretty extreme from what I've read about indoor.

That's a bummer dude. I'd be upset too. 

Thanks bma. Why do you use 7 gallon pots instead of 5 gallon? Just curious.