complete beginner on growing

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by 420dave, Jan 7, 2002.

1. how do i grow and harvest marijuana i'm a complete newbie i just want to grow a little bit for personal use

2. I'm no expert on hydro's, but I've messed around outdoor.

Outdoor is easy. All you need is a seed, pot and soil! Add water with a bit of mircal-grow, and a baby mully will appear.
    The key is DON"T OVER WATER! And DON"T FERTILISE EVERYTIME YOU WATER!

There's heaps of sites out their to learn more.
    Check this one out for hydro set up's:

www.redshift.com/~jamesm2/grow1.htm

If the link doesn't work just go to Yahoo.com and search under cannabis plant and there's heaps of stuff including the site above.

Happy growing!!
    :)

3. dave
    I'm 2 months into my first grow (on a very tight budget). It is possible to grow indoors under ordinary flourescant lights (very cheap).
    go to www.crazyherb.homestead.com
    That site explains it all very simply, and is working well for me. Then if things go wrong there are plenty of people on this site who know how to do it properly. If you've got loads of cash, then ignore this and let someone else tell you how to set up a proper grow-room.
    peace

4. i dont want to spend a lot of money i just want to grow a plant or two for personal use but thanks for the replies

5. i dont have a problem with the growing part just with the part after that what do i do? how do i get hash out of the plant and so on what do i do after the plant is done growing?

6. HEY 420 STINKBUD HERE GET YOURSELF A TUMBLER AND SOME REALLY GOOD SMOKE AND YOUR HALFWAY HOME TO SMOKING THE HASH UNDER THE GLASS YA NO WHAT I MEAN BRO THERES PLENTY OF SITES OUT THERE THAT WILL GIVE YOU ALL THE INFO YOU NEED