Complete beginner needs help growiing..

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by U4GOTZME, Apr 30, 2012.

1. Hey guys I've just began the process of attempting to grow my Marijuana I have about 25 seeds and I am waiting for the Germination part or whatever, I have been studying this website for everything I need to know possible about growing
    I am soooo excited to start this but is there anything I mean ANYTHING that I must know.. like thats so important that i will fail and ruin seeds I also am growing Indoors but im going to have my plant next to a window, will that be enough light? also i need to know what soil to buy is there any specific soil I need??? need help an fast Thanlks :smoke::smoke::smoke::p
    also if I get a Male plant can I turn that into hash??

2. Your germing your seeds and dont have soil picked out??

3. First of all I do not recommend growing by a window, as it is hard to control lighting that way, as you only have a certain amount of daylight each day which is going to be even less depending on which way your window is facing. Get some CFL's or even a 4 foot shop light to start out with and just raise it as you need. As for soil, read around the forums you should find some good potting mixes.

4. Your def. Gona need more light than just sitting it in the window if you plan on doing an indoor grow. Light schedule is one of the most important things. You need to keep them on a very specific light schedule for vegg... 18/6 is what most do. Dont over water and, if you dont have soil well id be getting that asap!! Oh and no nutes for first few weeks

5. You obviously have a TON of reading to do. Start by reading all the stickies in the beginner section, that will get you started.

6. dont buy miracle grow and have a soil mix: organic soil, perlite, sand. you need to start reading. don't overwater and use nutes sparingly.