complete and total bullshit!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by DankNugz420, Oct 2, 2006.

1. http://www.cowichannewsleader.com/portals-code/list.cgi?paper=9&cat=23&id=735188&more=

i hate reading about sutff like this. makes me fucking sick. i dont understand why some people think one plant can be SOOO wrong?!??! why dont we outlaw fucking pine trees?

FUCK. im just ranting. i hate cops and bullshit cocksucking politicians in general.

it just makes me sooo pissed knowing that someone spent alot of time and money and sweat doing all that work only to have it ripped away. and with what justification, some stupid ass law that was created without any thought behind it!

im bout ready to..... i wont even say it

2. DESTROYED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????/////

Give it to the FUCKING medical marijuana clubs ATLEAST. My GOD they are ignorant

3. Same here. I mean, they act like if we sit at home and spark a joint, were doing so much wrong. Alcohol should be illegal and weed should be legalized. Have you ever heard of a dad killing his family and himself after he smoked pot? no. after he drank? yes. Have you ever heard of a family completely ruined and raised fucked up kids when a parent or both were stoners? no. Alcoholics? all the time. The only 2 things marijuana have been proven to cause is a lower hand eye coordination and brain cell loss. They actually have been testing in 2003 - 2005 if it cured some stages of cancer, and in 67% of the time it did. Alcohol fucks up your liver, vision, hearing, kills brain cells, along with a whole bunch of crap that will really mess you up. I agree with StonedCrusader, they are so ignorant for destroying those plants. I didnt mean to rant about alcohol and weed differences, it just pisses me off too. peace.

4. Read my profile. If they are gonna burn our marijuana then lets burn something of there's thats of great importance

5. 562 plants? are you guys serious? people aren't growing in quantities like that because they want to help people, or because they want to sell a quality product - they do it because they want to make money.

that's why the government cracks down on grow 'operations', not on small scale stuff.

I dont cry over the cops busting the asian gangsters up here that set up grow operations in houses, dont take steps to curb the condensation problems, then leave the house in disrepair where it has to be condemned. yeah boohoo.

6. 552, thats pussy shit, out here just last week three grow ops got busted in one day each containing 650-700 plants that were all 5 feet fuckin tall:mad: . And the shortage has already ended;)

7. pot also leads to a heavy urge to raid the fridge and become a carpenter

8. imagine how much more ppl would be smoking if it was legalized, which would cause more ppl to buy alot more food, which would mean more money for the govt.....haha i dunno, i said that off the top of my head

edit-how could i forget- post 420

9. ooo Cowichan :D thats kinda near me haha