Complete And Total Beginner Help Me Please!!!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by highass420, Apr 25, 2004.

1. First off (this thread might be kinda messed up or not make sense in some way cuz I'm blazed right now) OK I've been smoking for about a year or so now, and I just bot some off my friend and i found a couple of seeds in the bag, I didn't know how old they were or ne thing, but ne ways I put it in a 72 oz cup filled with dirt (all three of them in diff cups) and put it in my closet next to the window in there, put it in a bin covered in tin foil and watered it, now I might sound like a f*cking retard here but is it gonna grow??? How likely is it? And if you have any tips on growing or ne shit like that fill me in, thanks!

god dammit i got the pasties like a mother f*cker

2. If you're going to be serious about growing, there's a ton of material here, and elsewhere you should read. Not to be mean, but I think 4 other people this week alone asked the similar getting started tips.

Sid's Quick Grow Guide is a good place to start, and look through the other posts in this forum. Also check out the Grow Journals forum, you can learn a lot just by watching other people's progress.

Good luck.

3. you already broke rule number motherfucking one man
    DON'T TELL ANYBODY YOU ARE GROWING!
    treat growing pot like killing somebody, or keep a rape/ torture slvae gimp type person locked deep in your basement. You REALY don' want anybody to find out about it.

4. uhhm... posting that you planted afew seeds isnt gonna get you busted.... noone is gonna track you down and bust ya for it... just dont tell anyone in person... (like your friends, or anyone around you)...

and yes, if you take proper care of them they might grow.... just search around here and everywhere else on the net about growing.... read all you can, then read some more...