Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Complaint with photo.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Hermedic, Mar 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Hermedic, Mar 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2010
    This was recently sent to me by an irate customer as evidence of my inferior product. The entire ounce had a few dozen seeds in it. It wasn't advertised as sinsemilla. What's a fair price in your mind for an ounce of that? He's showing the smallest bud, if that matters. It was all top colas in the 2 to 5 gram range.

Can't get the image imbedded properly.. :(

/photopost/data/500/DSCN07331.JPG

2. post a pic i want to see this

3. I'd love to, but in spite of multiple efforts, I can neither find a tutorial or figure out how to do it myself. I uploaded a few into my gallery and inserted all three link code options at one point, both in a simple copy/paste of the url text and then by putting the codes in the insert image dialog box first. I can't get it to work!

4. #4 Rhythm of Life, Mar 4, 2010
    This?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. #5 Hermedic, Mar 4, 2010
    Rhythm thanks! That's the one.

I still can't figure it out.

6. All you do is

right click
    Copy image url / link location
    click on the picture icon in the text box
    paste url

Done.

7. I'd probably pay $2-250 for an oz of that. Still looks nice and crystally. How does it smoke?

8. Tell the guy to stfu, you dont NEED his custom (even if you do, tell him you dont) tell him you didn't claim they would be seed-free.

And, in England, an ounce of similar weed would be around £120.

9. $300 looks pretty good

10. This really sounds like you're talking about dealing.
    Irate customer. Evidence of your inferior product. What else could it be?

Please read the rules posted in every forum. You can't discuss dealing here. We have a business that the forums are connected to and due to that, there are certain things that can't be allowed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.