compilation of stoner jokes

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by irie339, May 16, 2009.

1. [FONT=&quot]Some young stoner is sitting on his balcony blazing so that his dad wouldn't find out he was smoking. He looks down at the bus stop and sees a man get off “Ahh! Look at how little that guy is!!” He goes down the stairs running, running until he reaches the tenth floor, he goes back out to look “Hahaha ahh look at the dude he's so fucking little man.” He keeps going down keeps going down until he runs into the guy, “Hey dude!” “Dude? You don't know me?” “Ah haha what do you mean I don't know you dude I've known you since you were really little.”

[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]The dude was running around blazing, all stoned and shit, he would blaze, and smoke up his dog. The dog didn't bark, instead it was like “wauw. Sooo waow.” The dog started writing on the wall “Death to fleas” “Fucking cats” “Puppies, sons of bitches” “Long live the veterinarian” “Careful, the doggy has drugs”. The guy ties his dog to a tree and heads into a restaurant to drink a beer. All of the dogs in the neighborhood suddenly appeared around the tree, causing a lot of craziness. Of course, someone calls the cops. The cop walks into the restaurant and asks, who's the owner of the dog tied to the tree? “Over here, man” “I've come to inform you that your dog is… raised.” “Can't be, I left her on the ground” “No! I mean that your dog is really hot” “How can that be if I left her in the shade” “What the hell is wrong with you… I mean that your dog is jealous!” “How can she be jealous if I don't give her a reason to be..?” “You stoned piece of shit! That your dog wants to fuck someone!” “Ah cool dude. It's been a while since I've wanted to have a police dog.”

The stoner is driving down the street all high and shit when a cop pulls him over and asks his for his license. “Dude, what's with you cops. One day you take away my license and the next day you ask me to show it.”

The stoner was blazing walking down the street being followed by a nun. The dude turns around and PAA! Punches the nun, she ends up fucked up on the ground. The stoner looks at her and is like “Get up batman! Keep on fighting!”[/FONT]
    :smoking::smoking::smoking:

2. this has to be the most mind boggling story i have ever heard in my life.
    i somehow pictured it in my head in slow motion... hahahaha
    nice=)

3. lol wtf.
    i actually stopped reading in the middle and thought "is this more then one joke.. or is it all one"
    then i relized its just a really fucked up joke.

but i also could imagine it in my head hahah!
    intrestinggggg!

:smoking::smoking:

4. Ladies and gentlemen.
    Hobos and tramps.
    Cross eyed mosquitos, and bull legged ants.
    I stand here before you, because I don't stand behind you.
    Too tell you a story, that I know nothing about.
    Tonight, at about 10 am this morning.
    A empty truckload of bricks, crashed through my wall and killed my dead cat.
    And that is why saint patrick sat at the 10th corner of a round table.
    Eating vinegar with his finger and fork.:smoking:

5. I demand to have some of what you're smoking!

6. Hahaha, my grandpa made me memorize that little tune. Catchy eh? lol

7. you sure you're not blazed? cuz if you are i deffinetly want some of what u got

8. dude i ran into a street in downtown and yelled "420!!!"
    and like 20 people turned around and yelled back!

9. What's the difference between a drunk driver and a stoned driver?

A drunk driver runs a stop sign, and a stoned driver waits for it to turn green.

10. I tried smoking pot.........but i choked on the handle:smoke:

11. A guy walks into a bar. He walks up to the bartender...wait what was i just talking about?