Competitive Smoking?

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by CHIWANG, Apr 14, 2014.

1. Haha. Heres an idea. What if weed were completely legal and they had competitive toking? Just like how they have competitive drinking. I would totally be in that fucking contest. They could have team events and shit. Idk. Im high as fuck...just an idea.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

2. Haha the first ever weed olympics .. every country represented

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. No fair bro....  the sadhus, rastafarians and other religious tokers will have the unfair advantage of WAY too much experience :D

4. Hell yeah! Hahah I'll be there with you, man!

5. How would you score such a competition? I say lay out a gram of dank (same strain for all competitors) ,a pack of raw papers ,a glass pipe ,and a lighter ,whoever breaks down their bud (by hand) ,rolls it up ,smokes it to the roach ,and smokes the roach in a bowl the fastest wins.

6. Or just like there is salsa contests, a strain one. Growers would pack a bowl for you and you judge it on taste, effect, and things like that. I'd be crowned the cannabis connoisseur.

7. Bongathon is a competitive smoking event

8. What r the events in a bongathon

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

9. I'd love it haha but I feel like smoking anything isn't socially accepted other than in the smoker community maybe if it was whoever could eat the most baked goods the quickest or something

If you took 2 chill pills you'd be twice as chill man

10. I'd be a marijuana conoseuir almost like a wine tasting through a wine orchard but field of different strains instead

11. Err.....the Cannabis Cup?

12. I just repeated what you said in different words lol my bad

13. Some websites do smoking gauntlets. There are insane youtube videos of people cheifing like mad.

one of my favorites:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwOtoJxL23w

14. Yea haha I was like 'gee that resembles something I said'

15. Bong a thon...ok idea if its not done already....ok yes we all like to see who can smoke the most pot but what about who can smoke the most in like 2 minutes. There would be grade levels up to hash

Sent from my EVO using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. I think they should have Weed tastings instead of wine tastings lol that would be cool

17. #19 CitrusCityStoner, May 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2014
    Time bomb challenge! Each participant is given a 1 gram joint that will be planted into a 1 gram bowl. For a fair, even light, electronic lighters would be used and held for the same amount of time. The first one to burn the joint down to the bowl and punch the entire bowl wins. (Just to make it a little more exciting, wrap a .5 of BHO wax around each joint). If I threw a nice party in the future, I would probably hold this contest and the prizes would be various bongs and or bags of weed or some bho. What do u guys think? Any ideas?

18. Could sign me up. Have to have a butt load of munchies though.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app