Comparison of two bongs(Pics)

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by NSCHUCK2, Nov 1, 2012.

1. Would the bong with the 6 tree perc, ice notches, and splash guard potentially get me higher than the cheaper bong with rubber grommets as seals? I tried it last night and it definitly had smooth hits, but I mostly got a big head high but no body high. I didnt have use as much or pack as tightly because I didnt have much of a stash at the time. The bowls are about the same size when you really only look at the volume of herb you can fit inside.
    But I have heard that bongs that burn your throat get you higher because the thc can enter throught the cuts and burns from the smoke which lets it enter the blood stream directly.
    What do you guys think from your experiences?

Attached Files:

2. Definitively no on the cuts and burns thing. The only reason the 6 arm tree would get you higher is because you would be able to take a bigger hit at a time since its smoother. However if you smoke about the same amount of bud out of either of them you should be roughly the same amount high. Your bud is going to affect your high more than anything.

3. When it comes to comparing bongs, you shouldn't be looking at how much higher one bong will get you than another. Not even close to your list of concerns with a bong.

A bong say vs a joint, then you can compare what gets you higher. Bongs deliver more smoke at once, while joints do it over a longer period of time.

But if a bong burns more, it is NOT cutting your mouth or esophagus up, allowing more THC to enter. That is just silly. Your throat is very resilient to damage. It isn't going to get cut up from smoke, or anything that isn't sharp. If your throat is bleeding, then you might be looking at serious problems, not a better high.

When comparing bongs, it's really about the type of hit they provide, the amount of drag/diffusion, the quality of the glass (glass on glass, vs gromet style, and the types of glass used, such as boro glass vs cheap china glass), the thickness of the glass and joint, beaker vs straight, ect.

4. Wow first time i've ever heard of tearing your throat to get more baked. I mean in what fucking universe is that a plus?

5. Yeah man, its all about how smooth the hit is, how the bong milks (drag/diffusion), and how clean the hit tastes.

If you want to find out which one will potentially get you higher, figure out which one you can pack a bigger bowl in and clear it at once. When it comes to comparing what bong gets you higher, it really comes down to how big of a hit you can take/ how much you can smoke in one sitting.

If you're not used to harsh smoke, the perc would probably get you higher since the smoke will be a little more smooth and filtered. Personally, the straight stem w.o the perc would probably get me more fucked up cause I HATE percs unless its part of the diffusor. they add too much drag and I can pull in a bigger toke w.o it since I like harsh smoke (I smoke cigs).

Obviously the type of Herb (lowgrade-kush)is a huge factor, but if your like me and usually smoke one strain (kush)then you can compare which bong potentially gets you higher.

P.s. That throat thing is bullshit. If you're cutting your longs hitting bong then you should b hitting it at all.

6. Well I dont care about drag that much because I have a big lung capacity and my lungs are pretty strong (run college track). I dont like harsh smoke, but the cheap bong in the pic has been mine for a while and I can usually milk it at good least three times in a hit even though it burns some. Well, Pickin up tonight and going to party so will see what the normal dose does in my new bong. It was free so whatever

7. Hahahaha the whole smoke ripping and tearing up your throat is just too funny

8. What I want to know is:

1) You think ripping bongs cuts yours throat up
    2) You run college track
    3) You still rip your bong knowing in your mind that it's damaging your lungs badly
    4) Am I fucking lost here? lol.