Comparing the Advantages/Disadvantages of being Male/Female

Discussion in 'General' started by Luvs2splooj, Jan 25, 2012.

1. Either petty things or serious.

Off the top of my head:
    Males can pee standing, women usually have to find a bathroom as its harder to go in a bush.
    Men have to be the...men. Taking initiative and being unemotional and sturdy.
    Woman have to have babies.
    Women making less than men.
    Men are seen as brutes by the law more.

A lot more, but I probably come up with more male issues than female since I'm a guy.

2. Men win. Women lose..unless we let them win.

3. Male advantages: if a girl fucks 5 guys she's a whore, if a guy fucks 5 girls he's a boss, don't have to give birth, don't have periods, don't have to sit to pee

Female advantages: get out of certain things (if attractive), in dating they get approached most of the time.

Very fucking glad I'm a dude

4. This.

Females are disgusting.

5. But damn do they taste good :cool:

6. \females really have no advantages over men other than sex feeling better for them!

7. i wanna be an asexual robot one day, fuck humanity

8. I suppose the women cook better.:cool:

9. Nope. The greatest chefs are men its just more % of women are capable of cooking a good standard meal.

10. But...Men aren't supposed to cook...That's the woman's job.:cool:

11. Ok so it's decided then?

Men>Women

12. I have a penis! :cool:

oh wait, I have a penis. :(

13. [quote name='"Luvs2splooj"']Ok so it's decided then?

Men>Women[/quote]

Duh Stan!

14. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEnKLhi83J8]Seinfeld - The Shrinkage - YouTube[/ame]

15. Yeah but it grows too

16. Wow, can't even begin to think of it how women have it better.

1. Its ALOT, like infinitely easier to seduce men if you're a female, compared to men trying to seduce females.

2. Unless you're really ugly, and in many cases even so, you can get everything you need for free just by marrying a lonely and wealthy guy. Pretty much never happens vice versa.

3. You get treated nicer by every guy if you're a girl. Theres no pressure to be "hard". If anyone hits you there are a million guys ready to pounce on the guy who did, and generally, male cops will give you alot more lenience.

4. There are so many ways to use your ability to seduce men for personal gain, its ridiculous. If I was a good looking female, and knew what I knew right now, I would be rich.

It boils down to the fact that there are alot more lonely guys drooling over women, then the other way around. That advantage in life would be unbelievably useful.

17. A man can use all of these to his advantage.

A man's life has higher stakes, higher rewards. Suck it up.

18. The woman always gets the kids in a divorce

19. [​IMG]

20. LOL@pic

Sup brotha?