Comparing Canadian and American health care

Discussion in 'General' started by high as hell, Jun 2, 2007.

1. yet the socially-accepted yet sharply offensive canuck-bashing begin!

2. Canadian health kicks ass.

3. THE UK'S NATIONAL HEALTH SERVICE IS A SHAM. OUR HOSPITALS ARE FILTHY AND OUR NURSES UNDER PAID. TONY BLAIR IS A FAKE AND HAS DONE NOTHING BUT FATTEN THE POCKETS OF THE MIDDLE CLASSES FOR THE PAST TEN YEARS!:mad:

4. Moore is going to do this for you American's in another one of his sham-documentaries.

5. first off i must respond to moz... fattening the pockets of the middle class??? seams a lot better than depriving the middle class and lower class of money while making the top 1% in the US even more wealthy.... however the US health care system is fucked... as chris rock said it aint right when nurses cant even afford to get sick in the hospitals they work in... im not gonna bash canada, atleast they have their shit straight

6. You self righteous canucks get that stuff for free. imo health coverage is for the weak and if you are humble and graceful no god can smite thy self

7. your forgeting this man promised us better health care, education and employment. none of which he,'s done. i work 55 hours a week for a security firm. i have to secure crack heads and get heavy with them. there are hypodermic needles everywhere its disgusting. and the wages they pay me even with the minimum wage it is nearly imposible to survive in a city in the uk.

8. Free my ass, we pay for it in taxes guy...Also, in Alberta we pay an insurance premium to the provincial government to help cover our medical costs.

Get off your high horse before you go calling others self righteous...

9. state healthcare is pretty fuckin' shitty but side by side with education ...well both suck ass

we all pay out the ass and you still have flocks of ignorant little mother fuckers treating the very people who pay for their 'educational' babysitting like shit

no fucking respect in this country lol

as for healthcare...the whole system is designed to profit shitty over paid doctors 'n worst of all branded RX companies

my one 'n only shrink (adhd related) had the balls to try 'n convince me it was ok to screw the system over so he could get in excess of 500 a month (well over 300 a visit 2+ times a month) not counting the script

and americans wonder why the system sucks...

10. Taxes Schmaxes