Comparative Grow: from Dutch Passion at The Vault

Discussion in 'Grasscity Advertisers' started by George - The Vault, Dec 9, 2019.

1. I received an email confirming my entry to the competitive grow.
    @George - The Vault thank you :)

• Like Like x 8
  2. Im a Little late to the party! Just signed up! Hopefully you guys got an extra seat for me.

Thanks to the Vault for another great opportunity!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 5
  3. please allow a few days for processing as we are operating with a skelton staff over the festive period

• Like Like x 3
  4. This looks interesting, how does it work ?
    Merry Christmas

• Like Like x 3
  5. I got my Auto Cinderella Jack Seeds yesterday. They’ll be going into some water tomorrow. Merry Christmas everyone

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 11
  6. all details are in the link in the original post

• Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 7
    • Like Like x 7
  7. Are you gonna pop all three or one at a time?
    What medium are you using? Excited to see everyone grow!

The last comparative with the cookies was impressive so these have a lot to live up to.

Sent from me to you!

• Like Like x 4
  8. I’ll be popping two of the autos in RDWC

• Like Like x 5
  9. I hope these get huge!

What ppm are you starting them out at? I’ve got a dwc but I’m more confident in soil.

Sent from me to you!

• Like Like x 3
  10. I got my 3 autos in the mail this week!

Very excited to do something like this! Thanks a bunch for the shipping, T-shirt, and seeds!

Thanks a bunch @George - The Vault

When do we have to start them by? I’m new to this so I’m curious about what is expected of me.

• Like Like x 4
  11. A little late to answer this, but I picked the auto Cinderella Jack because I dig Jack Herer. I think the buzz from it is great. It sounded more appealing to me because of the two well known strains.

The other strain sounds like it would be tasty and I was interested in it, but I stuck with the Cinderella Jack.

Dutch Passion is a new company for me, being that I just started growing this year. I know they’re very big while still remaining reputable
    and fair. That’s the word on the street in the Midwest of the US.

• Like Like x 3
  12. I’ll be growing all 3 autos with ebb n flow (bottom fed) with all hydroton. I’ll start them in rock wool cubes.

• Like Like x 3
  13. You can start them now or wait a couple weeks or so if you’ve got stuff going. They just want you to post here and share pics and knowledge of how it grew.

Look forward to your grow man!

Sent from me to you!

• Like Like x 3
  14. I was gonna pop 1 as soon as they got here and clone it in a couple weeks but I guess it would be less constructive to the comparative since multiple seeds means multiple phenotypes so I'm gonna plant 2 blueberry og seeds my sister got me for Christmas and fill my veg room then in 4 weeks I'll pop 4 of the 5 seeds and move them into veg when I move the thc bomb I have going now I to flower. I'm gonna veg for 10 weeks with 700 watts of qb144s then flower is 2k watts hps but by then it'll probably be 1k hps and 1k qb96s

Sent from my SM-S367VL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
  15. Just got my beans. I'm about a week or so out from having the room to start. Soon as this Peyote is fin. 20191230_141243.jpg 20191230_140826.jpg 20191230_140836.jpg

• Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 3
  16. Got my tshirt and seeds. Thanks Dutch Passion and The Vault 20191231_004547.jpg

• Like Like x 3