Comparative Grow: from Dutch Passion at The Vault

Discussion in 'Grasscity Advertisers' started by George - The Vault, Dec 9, 2019.

1. Day 147
    • Stage: Flower Day 54
    • Strain: Dutch Passion Passion Fruit Fem
    • Feed:
      • Nature's Finest H2O
    Stats

147. Flower Day 54 - Stats.jpg

Tent

147. Flower Day 54 - Tent.jpg

Canopy

147. Flower Day 54 - Canopy.jpg

Trichs

147. Flower Day 54 - Trichs.jpg

Macros

147. Flower Day 54 - Macro 1.jpg
    147. Flower Day 54 - Macro 2.jpg

Just being fed water now, still not seeing enough amber consistently throughout so gonna wait another week or so.

Peace,

Vegi

• Like Like x 7
  2. Finished this up over a week ago, a bit disappointed in quantity considering the time it took, but quality seems to be really good. Curing now so don't wanna do a smoke report till its fully cured.

Anyone know if there's gonna be an upcoming Comparative?

Thanks

• Like Like x 3
  3. I hope there is another comparative soon!

• Like Like x 4
  4. Yes, we are hoping to launch within the next month

• Like Like x 6
  5. Always excited to hear about something new! Any hints on the breeder?

• Like Like x 5
  6. Seed stockers :)

• Like Like x 6
  7. Amazing! Thank you brother

• Like Like x 3
  8. How is everyone getting on with their crop of this? Enjoying the smoke?

Mine finishes 4 week cure soon so hopefully can report back.

• Like Like x 3
  9. Mine is all gone lol. Very nice and refreshing daytime smoke

• Like Like x 3
  10. I smashed the last nug from my ACJ over a month ago :( I've got some Peyote Zkittles that are 2 weeks old and mothers and clones of a Mazar and an Ayahuasca Purple. I've got clones of those two in flower right now. The last several auto seeds I tried starting got hit by mold spores somehow.... So I'm all photos at the moment.

• Like Like x 3
  11. its good shit vegi nice flavour especially after a cure and it certainly does the job its rare for me to pick anything else to smoke when i also got some purp and cheese but the acj is going down fast. i prefer the girl that did not have variegation as its more fruity and taste is longer lasting the variegated girl is much more deep in flavour bit like chemdog. hash return from dry sifting the trim and crap buds was insane from both my grinder looks golden with kief pretty damn quick.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  12. fuck waiting 4 weeks for a cure before smoking though mate you must have a lot more patience than me lucky if i make 25 mins after its dry before i tuck in

• Like Like x 3
  13. mold spores are everywhere which is the problem although the plant can protect from mold. some big colas can still get over run. few things that ive noticed is that you dont want a high temp/hum swing especially during night as the temp swing will cause moisture which inside big buds soon turns sour. you can also have all air in hepa filtered which will help but still mold spores are everywhere you can also open the biggest buds a little but be very carefull as any damage is a perfect spot for mold to take hold. also clean like a crazy person. but im a firm believer that a healthy plant with a good microherd can mitigate these issues to a certain degree try not to overwater in the last stages of flower and well this is controversial so dont just take my word for it but unless you are pushing it hard with hydro nutes i would not starve the plant last 2 weeks if i starved you for 2 weeks im sure you would feel ill.

• Like Like x 4
  14. Words can't express how hard this is haha, but feel like if I'm gonna smoke it I wanna do it right. I don't grow much (only for me) and try to overlap the bud so don't really ever run out so isn't that bad.

Sent from my HD1910 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  15. The one time I got mold spores was when I removed my tent fan and there was massive swings in outside temps; really cold one day to really hot another.

The massive size of my plants in my small tent also didn't help.

I'm OCD about cleanliness now, lol.

Sent from my HD1910 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  16. @George - The Vault

I know this thread has been over for some time now but I wanted to come back and post a last feedback after having been using the end result all summer and fall....

As I posted when I dried and was jarring, my Auto Cinderella Jack yielded me 217g or just a bit over 7 1/2 oz. not bad at all for a single auto plant!!
    Besides an excellent yield this strain has become one of my new favorite and "go-to" strains.
    I've been thinking about making this post for a couple of months now but kept putting it off than I saw the review of this strain in the latest High Times and it reminded me to get back over here and write this :)

A really nice strain! fast hitting and nice and heady/stoney but not so much that I can't function. I can still function and get things done, just with a very nice stoney buzz but no couch lock.

This is only my second Dutch Passion strain I've grown but so far both have been winners! I've been growing a lot of Mephisto Genetic cultivars over the last 15-18 months or so with a smattering of other breeders cultivars town in for nice variety as I can, but now I'm definitely going to be ordering up some more Dutch Passion on my next seed order.
    VERY, VERY much have been, and continue to enjoy, this DP Auto Cinderella Jack and most definitely looking to try more cultivars from them!

Oh, and a last thank-you for letting me participate in the comparative grow! Hope to be able to do another one.

:thankyou:
    :passing-joint:

• Like Like x 6
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. I was also not a big fan of the passionfruit!! Out of the 4 that I grew 2 were very wierd bud structure and susceptible to mold as I lost 2 big nugs on one plant. I did get one plant with some really quality nugs but was disappointed in the potency

• Like Like x 4
  18. Same.

Potency was non-existent at times. I thought it was just me and had others try it and say the same.

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. I considered PF as a normy strain. It wasn't my favorite, but tbh, some people around here preferred this plant over some of the high test I grow. One of the PFs I grew went directly to the hash bag... which on the other hand, is very (very) potent.
    upload_2020-11-23_6-10-50.png
    thanks again for letting me take part in the comparative grow :)

• Like Like x 8
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. Tried another passion fruit seed and think I have a way different pheno than the first. Bud structure is great, smell is different and this one matured right on time unlike the previous . This one has a chance of staying in the mother stable. Grown in 3 gallon pot with only the back corner square foot of my 2x4 tent under 4 qb 120. Fed half strength nectar for the gods Greek/roman regime. 1606591006209.jpg

Indoor organic

• Like Like x 6