Comparative Grow: from Dutch Passion at The Vault

Discussion in 'Grasscity Advertisers' started by George - The Vault, Dec 9, 2019.

1. im from the uk mate sorry so cant help much in that sense.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  2. Right on I kinda figured you were on that side but it still gives me a sense of when they were sent out. Mine will probably be here in the next week or so

Sent from my SM-S367VL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
  3. just want to be clear, i need to post up results and thing of that nature right here ooooorr in my own grow "journal"

• Like Like x 2
  4. It’s just in this thread you post.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 3
  5. rodger! thank you!

• Like Like x 3
  6. Last one or two times, I made my own grow journal and linked it in the comp grow thread (plus an occasional pic or two)

• Like Like x 4
  7. hi all, we still have some spots to fill so get your entries in, we may relax the entry requirements a bit to fill the final spots

• Like Like x 5
  8. you can make your own journal but i think the main idea is to post in here aswell i suppose it gives the vault or the breeders a much easier time looking at results rather than having to check 30 different journals.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. yes, posting in here is key so please all make sure they do

• Like Like x 4
  10. Will do just didn’t know if this was more of a low key type deal or go ahead and post it anywhere

• Like Like x 2
  11. more exposure is good but the main idea is to have this thread updated with all the grows from different people using their own set ups so we can see how different environments impact, can help each other and of course the breeder gets to see how their strains preform under different environments

if oyu want to also post it to your own journal or elsewhere then that's an extra benefit

• Like Like x 5
  12. well, after 10 days or so I still haven't heard so I assume I didn't make the cut. no biggie. tent is kinda full at the moment and unless I culled one out I'd have to wait a few weeks at this point anyway to start a new girl.
    Hope you all have a great grow and maybe I can join in next time.
    :passing-joint:

• Like Like x 4
  13. I just tried to sign up, but when I get to payment options it only gives me check or bank transfer. And I never see a spot to enter my user name, forum etc...

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Hi guys, I'll try too.

me neither, I responded to their email that they sent me. Hope that's proper and all.

• Like Like x 3
  15. There should be a comment section if it's not answered by time I'm up tomorrow I'll see if I can screen shot stuff for you.

Sent with my new moo moooo

• Like Like x 5
  16. I had to re-create my account at the vault's site. Maybe that has something to do with it?

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  17. Just pick cash for payment when you get to checkout it should make your cart balance $0 then somewhere in the checkout process theres a comment box where you enter all you extra info

Sent from my SM-S367VL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. Nah cause I always used first but maybe with the new system it changed. As long as you got your name forum and could see cash option you should be set. Tbh I haven't done a comp with their new server system so maybe.

Sent with my new moo moooo

• Like Like x 4
  19. This is my first time logging into the vault since the server upgrade. It could be an anti-bot protocol. No cash option in the first x hours or something. I'll give it 24 hours and try again. If I still don't have the cash option or note box I'll PM @George - The Vault

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2