Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Companys that dont drug test?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Gabriel12, Dec 4, 2012.

1. Sup blades. I'm pretty new here. Just recently started smoking. I quit my last job and am now looking for a new one. I've been applying but I'm paranoid about getting tested. It's been 2 days since I last smoked. I would like to know some places in Illinois that do not test. Thanks in advance.

2. Local stores. Maybe there's a headshop, they don't drug test for sure. I've worked at quiet a few of them. Maybe some video game stores. Family owned and stuff. Not big name companies. Here's a rule of thumb. If they're world wide, they probably drug test. Just some things to take into consideration. You know what I'm saying?

3. I gotcha. Thanks bro.

4. Bullshit. McDonalds isn't going to waste the time and money it would take to DT you, and they're a large worldwide company.

Whether or not you get tested is going to depend on what field you're trying to work in. Most minimum wage jobs won't require a DT, but some retail places like Wal Mart will.