Companion Planting

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by Skunky Monkey, Mar 28, 2014.

1. #1 Skunky Monkey, Mar 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2014
    Anyone got any personal experience/info to share on companion planting i'm looking into it at the moment it sounds awesome, nettles wok great and camomile is supposed to promote plants individual essential oils THC, terpenes maybe? 

I'm thinking this could work very well does anybody try it? I've also heard of people using earth worms to airate the soil and earwigs and all sorts  :confused:

Going to have to try a all organic camomile and nettle companion grow.  :smoking:

2. Try typing "companion planting" in the search bar at the top of the organic growing page...

3. #3 Skunky Monkey, Mar 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2014
    Try having an intelligent discussion with a search bar or an old thread....  i've been using this forum for years, what i am seeking is to discuss the topic of companion planting specifically with camomile related to my individual set up and needs i'm sure it's been covered before,  however i'd like to discuss with people there experience's of these specific plants ect.. I can see where your coming from though, it's not like i'm asking whether it would work or not though ;)

4. #4 GiMiK, Mar 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2014
    IIRC it's german chamomile that was of interest in essential oil production, though I doubt there's any hard evidence in relation to THC production.

If I were selecting companion plants I'd go with a mint and chamomile mixed in with some clover. Should give a few benefits other than terpene and/or oil production, if that doesn't pan out.

I believe wak was just suggesting this has been discussed before, rather thoroughly at that. Not shooting down an opportunity to have an informative discussion, just trying to alleviate some of the repeat questions by directing them towards established threads.

5. Might have to give it a try.

Yeah i figured, no harm done it's just i really couldn't seem to find anything actually related to the THC/terpene side of things just he benefits of companion planting in general.