??Compact HPS socket adapter??

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by DrC, Jan 28, 2007.

  1. Has anyone heard of a 70 watt HPS adapter, that screws into a normal light socket?

    A long time ago I saw an item like this on eBay. It looked like a compact CFL without the fluorescent tubes on it, which you screwed a medium base 70 watt HPS bulb into, and it could them be screwed into your normal light socket. It was basically like a mini ballast that screws into a light socket.

    I'm looking for one again and I can't find it. Has anyone ever heard of one of these or knows where to get one?
  2. Dr. -
    I looked around for a while online yesterday, but I couldn't find anything of the sort for you. Sorry man :(

Share This Page