community service

Discussion in 'General' started by Raisedondairy, Oct 15, 2012.

1. I have to complete 80 hours of community service by December 4th, but i work full time and go to a university and take a full load of courses at the same time. I don't have a problem doing the work but there is just literally no time. Any ideas or suggestions on how i could get out of doing the hours or faking it?

2. Well I don't know the process for your particular community service. If there is a way you can just claim to have done it? Or you could blow your PO

3. whatever you do dont volunteer at a animal shelter for your hours i had to do 40 hours and it was fuckin hell...

but the shelter i was at had a sign in and sign out sheet so i could put whatever hours i want every know then i would add a few extra hours in....

but when i was let of probation they didnt even ask for my proof that i completed my hours so i basically just did that shit for nothing

4. i been there. my po says,

do as many hours possible. do SOMETHING.

hours is something that you can be violated for. if you dont do it by your end date, have a plan for when you can do it. they WILL EXPECT you o complete your hours during christmas break if you are a student

any other problems????they really dont care. do what they tell you or else you go to jail

5. Spend 80 hours on grasscity....claim 80 hours of instructional guidance on horticultural website.

6. I did 500 hours of "community service" one summer volunteering at the Elks Club in my town.

Just cooking fried food some light cleaning. But really, I spent most of my days playing pool.... prob 75% of my time was playing pool haha

7. damm 500 hrs is a bitch. i did that for my first felony. started off at a animal shelter with abusive people lol
    next i did work crew picking up trash, that was a bitch
    last i did some park type place where they hold all the county events like, police assoiciation cook offs and judge lunches, train the crowd control horses...that was ran by a former community service worker who would, every once in a while for a big event, have 9am to 9pm work days and give 60 hours worth of credits.