Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Community elected man of the year!!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Bud Head, Apr 19, 2002.

1. Hmmm, Are you that funny looking? Is that why you go so long without sex?

OR

Do I know you from my time in Nashville?

2. Our paths have crossed big brother!!!!!!!!! Ask Jimmy!!!!!!!!

3. I haven't spoken to Jimmy in ten years. After he left to take over his dad's business I lost touch.

No you had better start answering my PM's buster or your getting put on the ignored list!

4. Did i miss one of your PM,s sir? It hafd to be a mistake if indid.

5. No grasscity is acting wierd on me and it keeps locking this computer up. And work is taking my cybergoofing away lately.

6. Great, I just PM'd myself instead of you. What a pothead!~

7. That sounds like a good of a reason for me not to answer your PM. Maybe your computer has pms??

I have norton's anti virus and some times it doesn't let me read things. There is a post on grasscity I never could get into. I don't know what the problem with that was.

8. LMAO!!! I seem to remember , not too long ago, you mentioning ME being too stoned to operate the'puter.I realize now, that was the voice of experiance!!!LOL :wave:

9. If I can set my shirt on fire I think I can be forgiven on forgetting ow this damn machine works! LOL

10. LMAO

11. LMAO2!! Burnt some clothes myself!!!! :smoking:

12. That's great that you run a safe house for abused woman.I salute you.

13. Can we all come and smoke some trees in your park?