communicating with light-beings

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by iAM6, Jan 7, 2012.

1. im only posting this because ive had similar experiences.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30mzNPT7aAU]Salvia 1 - Conversations with Light-Beings - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4cj-f13SkE]Salvia 2 - Conversations with Light-Beings - YouTube[/ame]

really intense

2. #2 iAM6, Jan 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2012
    its like we exist outside this reality and in that reality we decided to trip balls....and thats what this is right now...but do we exist in another reality outside of the reality that we exist in outside of this reality?

are each of us made up of smaller things and those things have experiences where they see glimpses of me which to them is god or the higher consciousness?

lol

3. They say that people who have a NDE don't always want to come back.

He's getting an insight into the true nature of reality, but because he's not finsished his life yet, and maybe taking salvia as a means of escape, when he sees it, he wants to go there, but can't, even though it represents more of who he is, his true state.

His frequency has risen to a point where he's able to connect with what are perceived as higher dimensional beings (or his higher self) it doesn't really matter what the actual reality is, but the experience will confirm it for him.

I experience similar things when I shift frequency, but unlike him, i understand that i don't need to see it as me being here when i'm not supposed to be. He's here and he's supposed to be. He's not getting this in his life, and so looking for a way out, and taking Salvia, has revealed something to him, that he can come to understand and use to help him find his way.

4. my first experience with salvia was alot like this except i didnt want it to be true. i didnt want this reality to be so insignificant compared to what is going on outside of this. as i came down i had a strong feeling that "the government" knew this and could use this and other information to control us......idk if that was my ego coming back into my awareness or if the being i was communicating with warned me as i was leaving.....

5. It's not that the reality is seen as insignificant, although on some level of course it is. It's that you realise the fact that it isn't as real as you usually perceive it as, and you know that when you come across something that has little meaning, the tendency is to dismiss it.

6. have you inhaled and held in a heroic dose of salvia smoke?

7. I have.

8. dmt for the win

9. did the guy in the video? no.

to use salvia properly u need a hotter flame then a bic, and u also need to hold it in for at around 30 seconds, the longer the better.

10. I may have posted this somewhere here.

I had an experience where i leant about the 'mechanics' if you like about how we die consciously.

During this, which involved me feeling like I was ready and willing to leave now, i was aware of several beings, spirits, whatever, certainly they were connected to me in some way. Helping me to go through the different levels. Each time i passed through one, i understood how to do so a little clearer for the next one, yet still had to raise my state to be able to go through it. When I reached as far as i could go, which felt like i just couldn't understand how to transition, because i wasn't finished here anyway, that's when i came back.

11. we call them self-transforming machine elves

12. I haven't used this substance for quite a while now. Not because it doesn't have a use, but because i'm so sensitive to the altered state that a small amount of cannabis is more than enough for me.

13. same here

one hit of res and im aware