Communicating through smell

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Kanaripower, Sep 23, 2018.

1. Okey, I did a little bit a research and I found nothing so I am asking it.

My theory is my plant (northern lights) wants to tell something how she smells.

Lately she had stinky smell, then it converted to fruity, then her smell disappeared. I think she wanted to tell me that she is low on nutrients so she started to make some other weed procces or something, but now she is fed and okey and she doesnt smell. Week 8 in flowering

Any ideas or thoughts?

2. Definitely thought my girls were fartin on me. I'd just get huge wiffs of them for about 5mins , then nothing for hours. Usually happened about 3-4 times a day . Crazy.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. It’s a plant, there’s nothing magical about them. Same as tomato, same as a palm tree.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  4. If you think bud isn't magical, there are straight jackets in your size

-To a blooming budness, cheers

• Funny Funny x 3
  5. Right, just a plant.. with billions of living cells that you probably have no idea how they work... Life is simple... That why's it's so easy to find outside of the earth...

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. With the right planetary conditions it probably is.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Exactly, it’s the same as most other plants, it isn’t sentient.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. If it was stinky dont worry. Keep her fed and happy and after the harvest if you dry and cure correctly the smell will be there. Even though its a pretty awesome plant, its just a plant. Unique, yes, awesome, yes, but still a plant..

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. This is actual scientific data, not just people saying what they think
    ... Screenshot_2018-09-23-19-39-59.png Screenshot_2018-09-23-19-39-53.png

Attached Files:

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Are these thoughts that u have sober or high?

11. Sober, sir.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1