Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Communal Bongs?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ramones4d, Feb 14, 2009.

1. Are these things a waste of money? They look kinda cool, you know they look kinda laid-back because its sort of like a hookah, but i was just wondering if you guys had some experience with them...

2. I guess if you get lots of weed and you have a lot of people using at one time they work great. But if you're not getting much weed and only have a couple heads smoking i don't see a point. For the price you pay on a communal bong/hooka you could get a nice ass normal bong

3. nah theyre not woth the buy if u have a hookah u could use it the same exact way, but u need alot of weed for that

4. In that case ill just look in to getting a nice regular bong....maybe one with an ice catcher :smoke:

5. yeah. you'll be happy with a nice glass tube :)

6. ya for sure man. nothing like rippin a nice smooth bong hit :smoking:

7. Just get a nice ass glass bong and pass that sucker, just get everyone to pack their own personals.