Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

common stoner mistakes

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by maryjane1973, Oct 24, 2008.

1. my buddy n i were discussing this last night. for example...
    when someone blows in the bong- pisses me off...
    or when they get up they drop their lighter..lol too high to remember where they put it...
    any others???

2. someone drops the blunt/joint is probably the most common mistake.
    or has broken up bud on their lap and then get up and it all falls on the ground.thats happened to me i was so high though.it sucked.

3. I've dropped the blunt a few times, but only when it was short, and I was baked...lol damn bluntitis.

I always seem to put my cell phone in my lap, and forget its there which means I have a very beat-up cell phone.

4. Lol I always drop blunts when theyre kinda small and Im already really high. No one usually cares we just laugh about it.

When the blunts real small my friends and I get a good laugh off of "jailhousing" the person your passing it to, AKA throwing it on the ground behind them so they have to bend down and pick it up if they wanna hit it.

5. when you have weed broken up on a piece of paper and your friend holds it up to your nose to smell it, you breath and it goes everywhere

pocketing somebodies lighter

knocking over the packed pipe

6. sometimes when the blunt or joint gets a little short i occasionally drop it if it isnt passed to me the right way, but my girlfriend is bad with dropping it outside so i have become a master at finding roaches and things in the grass.

7. im usually too stoned to worry about that kind of stuff.

if anyone drops a bleezy.... i usually just look at it... chuckle for a second.... and then think.... "wait.... why is the bleezy on the floor?"

then i usually pick it up and smoke it.

haha

8. Torching the whole bowl like a dumbass instead of cornering it, thus burning up all the bud.

9. dropping my pipe (john)

10. ok... good point.

ive had 2 very nice glass pipes broken.
    one was my fault.... the other was dropped by my friend as we were running from the police haha.

11. Worst mistake is to let mj take over your life. Use in moderation and you are OK.

12. lol where i am we have three things u must do ur best to avoid
    dropping the piece
    spilling weed on the floor
    and dont laugh in the bong. cause the way mines built not only does the weed get wet. but when u do it hard enough u get a hot bowl in ur eye followed by a stream of bong water lol yum yum

13. I don't know about you dudes, but when I'm high, I lose my phone all the damn time..

14. my most common stoned mistake is throwing a frag nade instead of a plasma :rolleyes:.

hit them in the face every time.

And forgetting my phone is on my lap and standing up and getting owned. it once dropped, bounced and landed in my cats water bowl once.

15. why do you sit next to your cats water bowl? haha :D

16. hahahha one time i was at my comp on GC and i was messing around with a highliter, and mind you my comp is VERY slow, i threw the highlighter at the couch and it bounced,, and hit the shut off switch in the back of the comp, i could not believe it, sorry if this is random but the post above me reminded me of this

17. Losing lighters is the most common for me. And forgetting that it's my turn to smoke. (zoning out)

18. Ehh the water bowl and food dish are by the trash and i got a real comfy chair right next to it so i can watch the tube. So when I'm just relaxing i sit there.

Should prolly move it now that i think about it.

19. i always forget my bag at my friends house. usually im properly baked and wont need it till the next day.

my group of friends has an issue with pocketing lighters. not purposly but we all end up with everyone elses lighters. so every hour or so theres a gathering and we resort the lighters and go on our way.

20. LOL
    funny ass shit. i seem to lose everything when high. my lighter and phone... even my coat or purse.
    funny shit ya'll