Common sense

Discussion in 'General' started by BlueBats, Apr 5, 2009.

1. I have come to realize how the phase "use common sense" makes no sense at all. What I mean by this is simple common sense is only common to each his own. Some people take off their shoes in their homes. After doing this for years it is something that you do not think about anymore it now becomes common sense to take your shoes off inside. I on the other do not take my shoes off inside, so if I come to your house and leave my shoes on do I now have no common sense?

Thinking about common sense makes me also think about the word 'fact'.
    There are many 'facts' in the world which are not facts at all. Facts are only concluded my what the mass believes.

Back in the day it was common sense or fact that the earth was flat. That does not make it so tho.

2. What you described isn't common sense, but just daily habbits.

Common sense, to me, is like this:

If I'm walking in your direction and you're walking in my direction and if we continue to walk in the same direction, we'll hit eachother. It's common sense to move out the way of the other persons.

3. Yeah man ^^^ this dude is right..

what you described it habit/routine forming...

4. Should't it be common sense to realize what common sense is?

5. +rep lol

6. You guys are extremely trippy wtf talk about the bitches you fucked or the bomb munchies youve scored in the past :smoking: F***

7. Yeah your right.....At least for the bad example I used

Only if its common sense.

What I was trying to state is common sense for you will not always be common sense for others. Cultures in general do things very differently

quoted from http://www.thefreedictionary.com/common
    If you look at b is says most widely known.

But all good not here to argue just some random thoughts

8. Im sorry I have been out of high school for 6 years now.

9. It definitely shows. What are you smokin to come with that trippy shit bro
    THE DEVILS HASH???

10. What are you smoking that's saying anything you type is making sense right noww..?

11. I had 1 hit out of a batty a mix a resin and keif (im outta smoke)

12. ITS CALLED BUDDHA LAUGH get your hands on some light it up in a gravity bong and just about the weirdest shit will trip you the FUCK out:smoking: Are you smokin IAMADICKHEAD?

13. :wave:

14. Hey Tankone You have got to stop the heroine usage my friend:eek:

15. I don't use it, but I encourage others to.