Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Committed to the Herb

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BabyBlaze, Aug 22, 2012.

1. Hey ya'll! I am a born again blazer and am committed to the herb for medicinal AND recreational purposes. That being said, as I also work in the medical field, I realize that smoking (i.e. one hitties) is not the best venue for the human body.

I'd like some insights on more healthy ways to enjoy the true natural high. I'm not into eating it, would consider drinking it in a tea, but I REALLY like smoking it/inhaling it. I've ordered a vaporizer from amazon, but I'm just excited about learning more about the herb and ways to use it as "alternative" medicine (I put that in quotes b/c since when were pharmaceuticals considered normal? Oh yes, since Big Pharma bought the country...SMH).

Ok, enough of that. Bring on the information!!

Thank you!!

2. What vape did you order?

3. Tinctures maybe? I'd just say stick with vaporizing. Most definitely. And don't order a cheapo-vape if you're planning on sticking with it, buy a quality machine to ensure longevity and just an overall high quality session. I'd advise against handhelds.

Check out the vaporizer forum in toking tools and read around about vapes, there's also sites like fuckcombustion which is a site dedicated to non-smoking users.

4. lmao if you like smoking/inhaling it, vape is the only healthy alternative..

5. Pharmaceuticals were considered normal when multiple studies noted they were most effective at what they were intended at doing. To say we have modern medicine because of corruption is laughable at best, especially since there exists doctors and pharmaceutical companies outside your country.

6. This.

But if you want to try something else.. you could try tea like you said, coffee, soda (some are good, some bad), tinctures, and pills etc.

7. What vape did you order? I own the MFLB and the DBV. I personally love my DBV hose hooked up to my bong. It cools the warm vapor and allows for larger intakes without coughing. But sometimes it hits hard :hippie:

8. I'd definately recommend/second the DBV(Da Buddha Vaporizer. Spend less than a gram to get ripped all day:cool:

9. So I ordered the Toopoo VP-100. It's my first vape so we'll see how that works. Thanks for all the recommendations and comments! Except for you, Ganja.Bus. Nothing laughable about my comment, but yours seems intent on making fun of my statement. Not cool.

Go rant on someone else's forum.

10. There's a vaporizer...look up how to make a 3rd lung..and then you can always just use a bubbler/water bong because it reduces tar

11. So I got the vape today, set it up, watched a few YouTube how to vids, set it to 500 to burn off the HORRIBLE smell, then got to work. Just took a couple hits…

W.O.W.

How could I have not known about this before? I'm NEVER. GOING. BACK!

This is friggin' amazing…

12. Satisfied customer. :smoke: