Commercial setup LED configuration

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by FOL, Nov 6, 2018.

1. #41 Or_Gro, Nov 9, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2018
    Actually may not be lucrative at all, if you do it under permit, big compliance and excise tax burden that most businesses don’t have to deal with...large scale does help, tho....as long as you can unload inventory at price above breakeven...then you need to look at opportunity cost...like with alcohol and the gold rush, the big money is made by suppliers....

• Like Like x 1
  2. A large portion of out business is selling high quality worm castings and soil locally ;)

3. I'm building a few 96 fixtures today, so you're saying optimal spacing for 4 in a 4'x4' would be center point of each board 10" from both exterior edges and 28" from each others centers, correct?

PAR meter should be in by tomorrow so we will run some tests with 2 320W drivers and a 600w.

• Like Like x 1
  4. You'll be happy with the Quantums for sure.

Maybe check out Raymatix for commercial. I was gonna build my own but just got hooked up. Friend of a friend swears by them and told me to message their subscription deal and say you want to apply to flagship discount. In the request form of say you'd like to apply for the flagship discount and they'll email it over if they approve you for your first light super cheap. Maybe you'll get one that way. I'm getting mine tomorrow, pumped ha.

But hlg is good, and they have finished products too and you could prob add one of their red pucks and dangle from their finished products to boost red if you want.

• Like Like x 1