Commercial Grow . Need suggestions

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by t33to, Oct 26, 2008.

1. #1 t33to, Oct 26, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2008
    Hello GC,

I've been a part of these forums for a couple of months now and I have learned so much thanks to all of the experts on here. I now come to you for some specific help. I would like to grow enough every 8 weeks (or w/e the harvest time of the plants I end up growing) to offset my spending of $500-$1000 i normally shell out.

If possible, I would like to do this in a portable closet type deal such as: http://www.walmart.ca/wps-portal/storelocator/Canada-FeaturedPage.jsp?selection=listingDetails&tabId=6&singledept=null〈=&assetId=16394&imageId=32585&suggestedItem=&priceType=1&page=null&departmentId=32&categoryId=176 .

First I need to know if this even possible. Space is a big problem for me. But keeping it super hidden and secret is not a big problem. I've got some great roommates who all smoke and are very chill and I'd trust them with my life.

My current set up is a smaller closet. The top half which is about 2ft in height has my "Flower" set up, which is a bunch of warm sunny coloured CFL's and some fans venting the hot air. The lower part of the cabinet, which is about 3.5 Ft is my "Veg" room where I have a mother plant that is roughly 3ft tall and just starting to bush out nicely.

My plan was to grow a nice healthy mother in the lower section of the cabinet and then grow my clones directly into 12/12 lighting SOG style in a custom DWC container that could house 28 small plants.

My mother has 7 cuttable clones on it right now and before I started trimming I thought I would come here and ask some questions.

1. How much do you think 28 plants grown in DWC SOG 12/12 lighting will yeild (your max and your min would be great things to consider)

2. Is my VEG room and mother plant physically capable of yeilding 28 rootable clones every 6-8 weeks?

3. Any other suggestions for helping a brother achieve is his financial goal of $500-$1000 every 8 week harvest.

Thanks for even taking the time to read this much of my post. All feed back is welcome providing you don't flame me for being a noob.

Cheers!:cool: Stay green.

2. #2 Rumpleforeskin, Oct 26, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2008
    Not sure but I think you can't talk about drug dealing. I could be wrong.

3. Ahh shit. Really. I should probably go read those rules then.

Hey Rump! You are part of my inspiration :(

4. I could be wrong, just seen others getting bitched at for talking sales.

5. Hrm. Well that would be a funny thing to bitch at someone for. Consider the whole content and topic of this site.

Edit.

BTW, any idea's or suggestions?

6. You can start buy buying HID lamps and only using CFLs for cloning.
    28 plants will take aound 2600 watts. Four or five 600 Watt lamps hooked to some killer ventilation. Not an easy task, but not impossible.

Dont forget to put money aside for your legal fund. That much weed will put you away for a good part of your life in some states. It is real.

Try this: grow two plants under a 400 Watt lamp. Harvest a few ounces of great weed and smokes some joints with your friends.:)

7. I'm not from USA. Rules are pretty lax where I am still.

Do you think my goal is even achievable in a small closet type deal? I'm begining to think I'm dreaming. But I saw a post on icmag once where a guy was doing SOG in a tv entertainment center and he said he was harvest 1 ounce per plant.

He was also growing in 12/12 direct from rooted clone.

8. Shameless bump** I started this thread way late last night.