Commercial Gravity Bong?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by greenthumbber, Nov 4, 2009.

1. Maybe this is a silly question, but do they have commercially made gravity bongs? It would be cool to have a gravity bong that doesn't look like a budget meth lab or something.

2. Yes. Gravitron

3. they have vortex's and another brand, it's fairly common but i can't think of the name :smoking:

4. you could make a nice grav with the right tools. The gravtron is just a bottle with the bottom cut out for example. If you get a glass drilling bit, you could drill a few hole on the bottom of a bottle, make a hole for a female slide piece to fit in on the top, then get a slide and you have yourself a cheap, custom, glass grav that you actually put effort into making. It could be a fun stoned project one day.... or you can just buy one.

5. Yeah, a decent maker of glass (black leaf) makes this waterless suction GonG grav bong you might look into, im going to buy one soon, its on EDIT.
    :smoke:

6. I have a glass on glass PHIRE gravity. It's sick as fuck. Look towards the end of this video to see it in use.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VltU-E6-dbo"]YouTube - Trades[/ame]

7. i love gravs