Commercial Automation systems.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Business and Industry' started by PopeyeSpinach, Feb 16, 2019.

1. im curious as to what kind of automation systems people are running in commercial grow ops.

Specifically, is there anything out there where you can bring an application up on your phone tablet or computer and have access and control over your lights, pumps, Heating and Cooling, filtration, etc etc.......

And also Monitor all of your parameters, PH, temps, humidity etc...

you could also adjust many, if not all of your parameters remotely. From the office in the grow, or from across the country.

Is there anything like this at all for you guys?

2. It's definitely out there. Don't remember who makes them tho.

Sent from my XT1093 using Tapatalk

3. I thought I saw only one system on an episode of Canna cribs, but all it was was lights.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Yes! Idr who but I just watch a video on YouTube a couple days ago They hook up they hardware stuff and ran the grow from his phone

5. This in lighting Timer. I don’t see why one wouldn’t be able to hook fans or pumps up on it with the timers also

Attached Files:

6. Before I got into tens I was looking for grow boxes is I know cloudponics has a completely automated from phone grow box. Like does ph and everything. Idk but places like that may sell the automated system without the box

7. Im not looking to buy, im looking to make a universal system that can be integrated with most all hvac, and building automation systems.

Except Honeywell, cuz they think they are Apple and better than alllll the other HVAC equipment suppliers. So Honeywell is ass out on this.

I guess let me put it like this, for any commercial Growers out there with automation systems, what do you wish you could control remotely that you can't?

8. Gotcha. I’m guessing u r gonna end up with a more stable user friendly set up going about it ur way! Looking forward to seeing u build/apply it!

• Like Like x 1
  9. I just need to add parameters to an already existing system

• Like Like x 1
  10. Have u got on Instagram?

11. I recently made a new Ig account for my grow. There are way more legal growers and a lot of experienced growers on IG. Now they will NOT go back and forth with u. It’s more they way or the high way. But good info to be had man! Lots of great set ups and grows and Info to soak up. I bet ull get great ideas from Growers on IG

• Like Like x 2
  12. Cool man ill have to check it out, im not a social media fan but business is different lol...

13. We (Hanna Instruments) make fertigation systems that can be accessed from a remote desktop app on your phone but it does not have a phone optimized interface. You can only control feed schedules, recipes, and check your pH/EC - no lights or environmental.

• Like Like x 1
  14. There is hydrofarm, titan, agrowtek are a few off the top of my head. At least a dozen more outfits with different degrees of automated control systems and even more companies who specialize in setting up the greenhouse with automation.

Canna cribs on YouTube shows a few in action.