Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Coming Up?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Freyman676, Aug 22, 2011.

1. So I haven't found a thread about this yet but I think the scariest part of weed is going up the roller coaster. I have anxiety like a bitch till I peak.

Example: Took like 3 hits and the 5 min come up period was like an hour to me and i keep thinking like "Fuck am i high yet?" "Am i high"

It sucks coming up lol :smoke:

2. just chill...

3. Kinda hard after you have severe anxiety lol

4. lol makes sense

5. I dont even have severe anxiety and I get pretty bad paranoia and scary thoughts when I'm coming up. Not like "oh shit I'm gonna get caught," more like "oh shit the end of the world is coming!"

6. I'm gonna be honest I didn't read this thread at all I just saw the last post as Peter Griffin and had to check that shit out.