Coming to an end =(

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by that1boy, Sep 2, 2011.

1. :eek:Ok so it's time for me to make my last male disappear because the lady is surely starting to flower. I wanted to give you guys one last update before I send him away and give you a few pics of my female. If you have any suggestions for flowering feel free to throw them in:D

Attached Files:

2. bend that bitch over and tie her up :smoke:

3. that looks ike it was cuttin it close with the boy! hope none of those pods opened!!!

4. Be lucky if not some pollination went on

5. That looked like a pretty solid boy, I hope you made some seeds, with that. Just my opinion seed are more important then sensi bud. I know its not popular...:smoke:

6. Na no seeds this time around. Im planning on that for next year. I actually had the males seperated from the females way before the sexed just by coincidence because I decided to grow on two different sides of my place. I dont see pollination in my girls future.

7. Pollen carries along ways outdoors one male can destroy the neighbors who grow .

8. NO DOUBT.. i live about 200 hundred yards or more from some assface who everyyear keeps his males and lets them go all the way through cause he likes seeds ..and every year i find a hand full of seeds in my girls and i keep no males whatsoever so it travels atleast that far ..but ive heard it will travel for miles and miles and only takes one little microscopic pollen grain to pollenate

9. maybe you guys are right...but if you DO grow males any time soon...try cutting them once the first few pods open, dry the entire plant and then smoke it about 10 days in to drying. The high is interesting.

10. Does it actually get you high or is it more like a mellow buzz? Seems kinda lame and the idea of smoking pollen doesnt seem too comforting..

11. it's more of a body high and good for inflammation.

12. just a questions what the point of even growing the male. once i see a male i kill it

13. For Seeds