? Coming Soon ?

Discussion in 'General' started by suburbantoker, Feb 3, 2008.

1. What are your speculations? Hopefully a "OTHER DRUG FORUM" so we don't get the 30 ecstasy/acid/oxy questions cluttering up General.

2. I'm going with one of them being a Sports forum, personally. I heard that the idea's definitely in the air with the Mods. There's always some kind of sports thread popping up, so it makes sense.

3. My opinion (and I'm sure a few others agree):

Entertainment & Recreation - For sports, video games, music, movies, etc.

Current Events
    - For news, science, politics, world affairs, etc.

Also, a section for other recreational substances might be a good idea since a lot of that makes up the General sectional.

4. Isn't pandora's box for other recreational drugs?

5. See I'm perfectly fine with all that stuff being in General... I just get tired of the repeat questions about the same drugs... Maybe if we had an other recreational substances we could finally make some stickies about these drugs and not have so many repeat questions that a 15 second search would take care of.

6. I used to see a lot of drug threads in General but I think they might have started moving them to "pandoras box"

7. I hope we don't have another drug forum because this is GrassCity, therefore topics and forums for the most part should be related to GRASS. All the other drug threads should be deleted or put in Pandora's Box where they belong.

8. ^ said it all

9. Perhaps a distinct forum for every single different kind of topic that could potentially come up just so its all nice and organized.

Just sayin...

10. Both of those ideas are awesome. those would be my 2 votes.

11. they should make a "conspiracy" forum for me

12. i'd be happy if this was just followed...or enforced...

13. That sounds about right.

14. I could see the entire forums condensed to

newbie smokers
    experienced smokers
    growers
    entertainment & rec
    current events
    debate...
    Pandora

a lot of veteran blades don't even know each other because they stay in their own section. We don't need specialized forums, we just need a few. integration of topics means integration of forum members.

15. thats true. sometimes i wander into S&P and see members ive never seen before who've been here for years

16. I agree. I don't really like reading all these posts about people taking xanax, percs, vics, oxys, any prescription pills. It's unsettling. One day we could read the post from a kid who's gonna try oxy's for the first time and that could be the last time we hear from them. Tomorrow they can be candidates for the obituary section of the newspaper.

These drugs are dangerous and should only be used by those people who they are prescribed for in the recommended doses by a physician. There's no introspective use for these drugs to be used recreationally. Too many kids die every day from abusing these drugs.

As we all know, no one dies from the grass. It's safe. Pills are not.

17. i wouldn't say pills are safe because probably at the end of the day they aren't good for your body.
    but that's not to say necessarily that they are unsafe.
    usually the only time they are dangerous is when stupid kids take dangerously high doses or they mix other medications together which can have fatal side effects when combined.
    when done in a responsible manner, you're probably going to be ok.