Coming in from Chico CA

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by DASH Project, Oct 28, 2010.

1. Hi everyone! Anyone else from Chico? It's a nice little college town, and my neighbors are stoners too. I joined this site because I'm very interested in getting a medical marijuana permit, but more on that later. I first got into weed with my roommate when I was down in Berkeley a year ago. I only moved back up here when I finished my years down there, now I'm takin' classes up here now! But anyways it was a very fun and positive experience I had with him, doing it almost every Friday night (we called it f*cked-up Friday) and almost every time trying a new strain. My current favorite is "blue dream." But I'd love to find out some stuff about getting a medical permit, since I have Aspergers syndrome (a form of high-functioning autism) but more notably I suffer from intense depression and anxiety, making life feel like a nightmare. I'm wanting to know if depression and anxiety, if not autism itself, are considered legitimate reasons to get medical marijuana...I know it's really helped me in the past.

2. Welcome! Make sure to vote yes on 19! Then you won't even have to spend that 100+ bucks on a rec, and you can try it out for yourself :D.