Coming Home

Discussion in 'General' started by Rasta_Man, Apr 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. makes my eyes teary every time

2. Aww...

:hello:eric:hello:

3. I\'m glad you guys enjoyed it :wave:

4. Ya, thx R_M...it was nice to watch.

be easy

5. nice work, rasta. My heart, she is warm.

6. Thanks rasta. Brought back some good memories from when I returned in \'92. My middle son was 2 then. My reception was at the airport, but a lot of tears of joy were shed. In spite of the recent tradgedy, this is still the greatest country, and there is no greater feeling than returning to your friends and family after being stuck in some shithole for months on end. My oldest is over there now. I\'ll act just like that little boy when he returns.

7. A consequence of war. Should all come back by now. Even Bush supporters are trying to get the war done. Been too long and the violence will fall apart.

8. For some reason, I expected a little kid surrounded by strippers. Don\'t ask me why, I guess just wishful thinking.

9. I\'ll watch this when I get back home, myself. I\'m using Panera Bread\'s mind numbingly slow wireless connection on my mother\'s laptop.

This Asian Sesame Chicken Salad is awfully tasty, though!

10. that kid\'s gonna get shit for that aaallll through school, hahaha.

11. Thank you, Rasta Man.

I\'d pop any of those little kids in that classroom, right in the jaw, if they said a word to that kid about that.

12. fighting a bunch of elementary kids has always been a dream of mine

13. Not saying it\'s a fantasy, I\'m saying I\'d fuck em up if they picked on that kid for that.

14. He ain\'t gonna get picked on. I never experienced getting picked on till I was in like 4th. grade. Kids are alot nicer when they\'re younger and the teacher would do something about it anyway.

15. tears to my eyes

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.