coming home to your dog?

Discussion in 'General' started by NotNikkiManaj, Nov 29, 2012.

1. Ever come home high to your dog? It's like the most happiest moment in life lol
    I just got home and seeing my dog and him being so excited like escalated my high!:)

I can't be alone on this one? Gaga

____highthoughts

2. Haha I love it everytime I open my door I always hear his collar jingling and his nails slappin the ground then just see his happy face running towards me. It's just one of those small things in life you cherish.

3. I feel like he knows when I'm high lol.

4. Definitely one of the best feelings in the world. That dog is just so happy you see you!

5. I love my doggie too, it is a great uplift to see your dog all happy cause your home, mines sleeping right now

6. Yeah I've got three dogs, so I love coming home and seeing them all happy and having them run in to greet me when I come home.

Gotta enjoy the little things in life.

7. Whether I'm high or not... its awesome. I friggen love my dog to death. Hes a velcro-dog.

8. [quote name='"nanners"']Whether I'm high or not... its awesome. I friggen love my dog to death. Hes a velcro-dog.[/quote]

Whats a velcro dog?

9. i love my dog. to death. hes better than most humans, thats for sure. no matter what i do he will always be there! i love the fact that if i have a hard, horrible day i cant come home and have him so excited to see me that he is crying by the time i get the door open! and jumping on me, ltrying to lick my face, i love this guy. bogart is my best friend. :)

10. Doesn't matter if I'm high or not it feels good.

11. Always by my side. It is common for his breed, weimaraner. He has some separation anxiety, sometimes he freaks out when I leave. I was gone for a whole weekend and he ripped apart the trash and flung trash all over the house because he was upset.

12. I'm pretty sure mine does too hahahaha

Can dogs get high from smelling you? Stupid question? Lmao

13. A little off-topic but when did stoners get so into cats? I've noticed a slight trend to cats over dogs.

Anyway, I have a Husky and she's as loyal as can be. She doesn't like cannabis/smoke, so she'll leave the room when the glass comes out or whatever clue she picks up on but she always comes right back once the smoke is pretty much gone.

And she definitely gets separation anxiety when I leave the house, so she's so happy to see me when I get home and especially when I pick up her leash and collar for her walks.

14. I dunno, I mean cats are cool as fuck and trippy as pets for a stoner but dogs are just so much damn cooler and selfless, at least generally speaking. Little yappy dogs don't count. They suck.

15. You're totally right, everyone loves cats lol I think they're just more common? Lol
    I love my dog :)

16. I miss my dog like fuckkk, I have a cat now and advise against. However pic related is my cat baked with us

Attached Files:

17. Man I have never liked cats. When I was a kid there was this one that we knew and it would hiss at me like a damn spitting cobra.

Also, when I was living with my ex-gf, she had a cat, that thing would watch me sleep and when I woke up it would like claw my arm and run away lol Dogs all the way!

18. Hahahahah cats can definitely be psychos

19. I love my dog so much, he's just to obsessed with food.

Also my parents don't let him on the carpets so he can't come to my room and every time I go I have to leave him behind with his puppy dog eyes, I feel guilty as fuck every time.

20. [quote name='"didier12"']I love my dog so much, he's just to obsessed with food.

Also my parents don't let him on the carpets so he can't come to my room and every time I go I have to leave him behind with his puppy dog eyes, I feel guilty as fuck every time.[/quote]

Put. Socks on him