Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Coming down

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by helloimhigh, Jun 10, 2011.

1. Ok. I smoked a regular sized joint earlier. Got stoned. Then when I started to come down it's been a steady headache. Its 8:29 and I smoked around 11:00. I can still feel the headache some. I know it's from coming down. But I want to know if it's from smoking too much? Or what? Help me out so I don't feel this shitty again while coming down. Thanx tokers.

2. Hmm, I'm not sure. I can't say I've experienced that. Try it a couple more times and see if it persists.

3. happens to me all the time. It usually happens when I accidentally put a couple stems or seeds in my joint/blunt.

4. coming down? thats only for drugs with withdrawal symptoms

5. Get better weed? Or maybe the smoke fucked with your sinuses and shit

6. #6 helloimhigh, Jun 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I'm thinking this was the reason.

7. That happens to me occasionally and is usually from not drinking enough water/dehydration.

8. Drink a lot of water :)

9. Did you smoke any seeds or stems by accident? That consistently gives most people a headache

10. I shouldve drank more water as well. Usually I do. Thanx guys. And yeah I'm sure I ground up a stem in the bud and mixed it in my joint lol. Stupid mistake and paid for it it seems. Thanx for the advice tho guys.