Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Coming down

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TheFallofTroy, Jan 2, 2010.

1. Hello everyone. Im still a new smoker, been smoking everyday for the last 4 months, first started 6 months ago.

Im sure it sucks for everyone, but there really isnt anything that makes me more miserable than coming down. After i come down completely im fine, but during it i just feel like crap. I dont want to talk to anyone at all. Actually, thats not a good way to put it. A better way to put it is it hurts to talk to people whem im coming down. I can barely say hi back to someone. I dont feel like doing anything.

To sum it up, i guess it feels like having one of the most severe cases of depression ever. Is there anything i can do to make it not so crappy?

2. Smoke some more. No but seriously, I know a guy who when he is coming down smokes a little bit just to get rid of that bad feeling.

3. That's pretty weird, OP. I just get a little tired when I'm coming down.

4. u just have a real low tolerance as time passes the comedowns will be shorter and much less drastic

maybe drink a soda with caffiene or smoke more to help this for now

5. yea man coming down feels like butter now
    you kinda get used to it more you smoke and it gets a lot nicer and easier to deal with