coming down

Discussion in 'General' started by HelloFriend, Jun 17, 2012.

1. So after 3.5 days of straight toking im out of bud, slowly coming down.... started to drink vodka atm.... usually I dont drink.. just like 200ml left... and its raining... I have some chillout piano music playing... mom will be home in 3 hours... got some cleaning to do, but im sooo lazy atm lol... i just wanna chill and enjoy last vibes from the herb...
    I am kinda broke too.... so no bud for me in next days / weeks. any tips for getting over of weed, if its a must to be sober the next days ? I will be spending alot time in the gym from tomorrow probably. Lol coming dows are always so boring and little bit sad... especialy on a rainy sunday... lol.

2. Sobriety FTW bro! I usually find that I enjoy the clarity I get throughout the workweek when I'm not high all day, like is the norm on Sat. and Sun.

Look forward to it with a different mindset, and you'll get positive results.

3. I think ur right. Its all in our minds....

4. Yeah man. Try exercising as well. Gives you an accomplished feeling and takes away the haze.

5. Find a hobby that will take your mind off the bud. If you're bored, all you'll do is wish you had some

6. true that.

7. Get a job if you dont have one and when you get paid buy a reasonable amount of weed(not too much) and split it into 7 days worths and try to smoke as little or none as possible and think about the leftovers as a end of the week epic Sunday toke session

8. just get a hobbie or start to work out or get out doors.