Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Coming Down from Your High.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Lunarleech, Sep 15, 2012.

1. What do you guys do while your coming down from your high?

Apart from blaze up again of course:bongin:

2. what that guy said

3. [quote name='"vinman46"']Jerk off[/quote]

I concur.

4. jerk off and make sure i have tissues with me so i dont have to move and i can just catch it and pass out immediatley.

5. Come back up

6. Smoke again, take a shower (after getting out buzzed or high i feel amazing),talk to people on the phone...

7. Lol several things can occur regularly when coming down from a high..

Jerk off.
    Sleep.
    Shower.
    NBA2k12.
    Eat.

Normal shit...

I always make sure to come back up though ;) :bongin:

8. Smoke more.

9. Jerk off
    Eat
    Get higher
    Bump to some music
    Zone out and chill

10. I usually sleep really hard haha nothing like a good weed nap.

11. Take a weed nap. Go for a walk to a nice chill spot and get high again. Zone out with music on. Play your favourite video game. Eat junk food. All the good stuff.

12. Twist up another Dutchie.

13. normally just smash a goony, like literally hang off it, polish like half the cask off in one skull then raid my dads wine cellar any fucking peach wine or some cheap shit, then smash that then pass out or trek to miccy d's

14. I just keep goin on with my day, sometimes if it just burnt me out i'll take a bud nap, but most of the time when i come down i just keep doin whatever i was doin

15. In my downtown yesterday went and blazed with some old friends down the street.
    I've been constatly high and I don't know if it was because they hadn't smoked in a while?
    But I practically smoked myself sober and they got retarded, lol.

16. Sleep on my nice comfy bed, one of my favorite things to do.
    Watch TV like It's always Sunny, etc.
    Zone out and browse random websites.
    Make something to eat.