Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Coming down fast

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Mind-of-a-stoner, Jan 30, 2014.

1. Okay, this is kinda pissing me off. I've been smoking for a while now and when I decide I want to smoke I come down so fast. I smoke some pretty good shit it's purple bubba kush, but I just don't stay as high as what I like to be, I retry much fully come down within 45 mins to an hour. So I just want to know why you guys think I come down so quick and what you recon I could do to make my high last longer

2. I reckon you should smoke less often or get better bud

3. take a t-break

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Yea either take a t break or if when you get munchies, don't eat a lot, like all you really need is some water or gum, when you eat, it makes you come down.